Replies

• auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I live for heavy metal <3
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options

And with that - I am coming to Canada in a few months to go on the road with a heavy metal band from there, when they release their new album - I will be careful using the groupie word from now on tho :noway:

Maybe Canadian men are different?!?!?!?!?

My Canadian friend that married an Aussie reckons they are!!! :laugh:

Well there you go then! Find a nice Canadian guy, let us know, then we'll all come over :love:
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    "The girl says "Oh uh-uh, wait a minute! Wait a minute! Just because I'm dressed this way does not make me a wh***!" Which is true. Gentlemen, that is true. Just because they dress a certain way doesn't mean they are a certain way. Don't ever forget it. But ladies, you must understand that is f***ing confusing. It just is. Now that would be like me, Dave Chappelle, the comedian, walking down the street in a cop uniform. Somebody might run up on me, saying, "Oh, thank God. Officer, help us! Come on. They're over here. Help us!" "Oh-hoh! Just because I'm dressed this way does not make me a police officer!" See what I mean? All right, ladies, fine. You are not a wh***. But you are wearing a wh***'s uniform."

=)
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    "The girl says "Oh uh-uh, wait a minute! Wait a minute! Just because I'm dressed this way does not make me a wh***!" Which is true. Gentlemen, that is true. Just because they dress a certain way doesn't mean they are a certain way. Don't ever forget it. But ladies, you must understand that is f***ing confusing. It just is. Now that would be like me, Dave Chappelle, the comedian, walking down the street in a cop uniform. Somebody might run up on me, saying, "Oh, thank God. Officer, help us! Come on. They're over here. Help us!" "Oh-hoh! Just because I'm dressed this way does not make me a police officer!" See what I mean? All right, ladies, fine. You are not a wh***. But you are wearing a wh***'s uniform."

=)

<3 that bit.
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options

I know you do. I don't mind this band - have listened to them a bit - should be a good trip though and something different for sure. Unless my cousin gets me drunk while we are there like he did on Sunday :sick:
    With that - I should go to bed - because I think I am going away for a while in the morning - so don't all sledge me too much while I'm gone cos I won't have a computer :grumble: :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options

=)

Hmmm, that kinda made sense.
  • grobbygru
    Options

And with that - I am coming to Canada in a few months to go on the road with a heavy metal band from there, when they release their new album - I will be careful using the groupie word from now on tho :noway:

Maybe Canadian men are different?!?!?!?!?

My Canadian friend that married an Aussie reckons they are!!! :laugh:

Well there you go then! Find a nice Canadian guy, let us know, then we'll all come over :love:

I'll keep my eye out for you - but I think I will be busy holding my cousins hand (that's the only reason he wants me to go :yawn: )
  • Nicola0000
    Options

I know you do. I don't mind this band - have listened to them a bit - should be a good trip though and something different for sure. Unless my cousin gets me drunk while we are there like he did on Sunday :sick:
    With that - I should go to bed - because I think I am going away for a while in the morning - so don't all sledge me too much while I'm gone cos I won't have a computer :grumble: :laugh:

Maybe you 2 should get together?? Maybe my thread has found love..... :heart:
  • grobbygru
    Options

LMAO - we are not that inbred here :laugh: Altho the rest of the country goes on about a certain southern island :bigsmile:
  • grobbygru
    Options

LMAO - we are not that inbred here :laugh: Altho the rest of the country goes on about a certain southern island :bigsmile:

Oh - that's how crosseyed I am atm - I thought you were talking about my COUSIN!!!!!!! LOL

Maybe I could hook you up with my cousin - he is a nice guy!!! He's looking for love. He tells me off for having given up!!
  • Nicola0000
    Options

No, I meant you and the heavy metal poster!!!!!
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I thought that southern island was more about the sheep...
  • grobbygru
    Options
    I thought that southern island was more about the sheep...

That is New Zealand I think you are thinking of - but said southern state of Australia does have alot of sheep too!! :glasses:
  • Nicola0000
    Options

Oh - that's how crosseyed I am atm - I thought you were talking about my COUSIN!!!!!!! LOL

Maybe I could hook you up with my cousin - he is a nice guy!!! He's looking for love. He tells me off for having given up!!

Tell him to send me a plane ticket to Oz, and I'll be over!! Oops, I will NOT look for a man just for his money! :bigsmile:
  • grobbygru
    Options

Tell him to send me a plane ticket to Oz, and I'll be over!! Oops, I will NOT look for a man just for his money! :bigsmile:

He might be a bit old for you :sad: LOL on the money thing. He is such a sweetie he offered to pay for my Canada trip tho (not that I'll be taking him up on that) when I was joking about having to get a job to pay for it :laugh:

Anwyays, thanks for the entertaining evening all (day, arvo, whever you are) I need to hit the sack so I can go travelling in my hippy van :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I didn't read through all the posts but if you want to find the right kind of man there is only one place to look. Church. I mean real church, not go through the motions church! For what it's worth.
    Thats absolute BS!
    smiley-angelic001.gif Amensmiley-angelic001.gif
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

What a beautiful moment...
    men-do-cry.jpg
  • Pete1471
    Pete1471 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Nope we aren't. I have lots more female friends than male friends. If the subject comes up about I'm bot looking for sex or a bf/husband than I tell them I'm not looking for anything like that. It's up to them if they choose to believe it.
    Jump forward a few months even years and I've never hit on any of them. There is no sexual undertone in the relationships.

In fact so extinct is sex in the relationship, it's never discussed even about each other's lives. none of them have even discussed me having a gf, or trying to hit on/get off with someone. We don't even talk about which people or celebs are cute, hot or sexy. I guess I would be described as an asexual person.
  • Nicola0000
    Options

He might be a bit old for you :sad: LOL on the money thing. He is such a sweetie he offered to pay for my Canada trip tho (not that I'll be taking him up on that) when I was joking about having to get a job to pay for it :laugh:

Anwyays, thanks for the entertaining evening all (day, arvo, whever you are) I need to hit the sack so I can go travelling in my hippy van :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Well, all the young guys seem to be after 1 thing!! Ha!!
    Seriously, have a great time on your travels!!!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Yes. NEXT!

Awesome!!!

:laugh: