Are blokes only after one thing?????

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    So ive decided I need to relax a little about this, and just enjoy myself!! After being in relationship for 10 years, I dont want to jump straight back into another one. I need to work out who I am as a adult (as I was 17 when started dating my husband). I work and live close to an amazing city, with so much opportunity to get out there and have fun!!

I suppose my question is, how do I not stress over just being in that "casual" relationship? How do I not get "sucked in" thinking "ooh where is this leading, does he like me" etc etc How do I relax about the whole thing and not let my mind get obsessed with thinking I should be in a relationship??
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    So ive decided I need to relax a little about this, and just enjoy myself!! After being in relationship for 10 years, I dont want to jump straight back into another one. I need to work out who I am as a adult (as I was 17 when started dating my husband). I work and live close to an amazing city, with so much opportunity to get out there and have fun!!

I suppose my question is, how do I not stress over just being in that "casual" relationship? How do I not get "sucked in" thinking "ooh where is this leading, does he like me" etc etc How do I relax about the whole thing and not let my mind get obsessed with thinking I should be in a relationship??

Like lots have said - I wouldn't sleep with them if I was you. That's the killer. Also women tend to have a way of turning sex into 'he cares for me' or 'I must be desirable'.
    After a while you will actually recognise and enjoy your freedom. Obviously, I don't know what sort of marriage you came from. But the bliss of not having to ask someone else if you can do, spend, go, think etc is absolutely awesome. It'd take someone pretty special for me to give up what I have now (and I don't mean buff, rich or any of the other things mentioned here last night).
    Good luck with it all. I have changed my mind to completely going away today to just going to kayak an area I haven't been before about an hour a way - see............couldn't change my mind so flippantly each day upon waking if I had to take someone else into consideration. :laugh: