Eat as natural as possible!!!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Yep, see it in plenty of diaries. Bet they aren't *nearly* as satisfied as those that eat "cleaner", I know I didn't when I was squeezing in McDonalds....

I don't care for McDonald's except in a road-trip emergency, but I'm way more satisfied after Chili's Southwest Eggrolls as an appetizer, followed by a Jalapeno Bacon Big Mouth Burger with a side of fries dipped in Ranch dressing (I think I had a foodgasm!) than I am after grilled chicken and raw veggies in a lettuce wrap.

I eat well (just not necessarily clean by clean eating standards) more than 80% of the time, but there's days that I have cake for breakfast and I'm extremely satisfied with what I eat and how my progress is going.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Wow... had no clue sharing what works for me would cause such a stir. People really dont have much else to do but disagree i guess, lol

People are not disagreeing that it's healthiest and probably makes things easier for a lot of people. :-) People are just disagreeing that it is absolutely necessary for weightloss. You are doing a great job and have found what works best for you, keep at it and good luck reaching your goals. :-)

P.S. Just about anything causes a stir on these forums. LOL
  • tbrewst
    tbrewst Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am working with a nutritionist to learn how to eat all natural. I have been eating junk for years. Within a week of clean eating I could tell a difference in my mental alertness and my skin tone. It's not all about weight loss, that's just the bonus!