T.H.E (Trying Hard Everyday) Team ~ Week 9 ~ 4/2-4/9

Options
14567810»

Replies

• lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kristi! My son says I have Anime' eyes - you know, those Japanese cartoon characters? singing-emoticon-anime.gif He says they disappear when I smile:tongue: They are definately kind to me - I can still see out of them!:bigsmile:

LI4G - I've been married 25 years, I vacation with my girlfriends nowadays:laugh: Have fun - don't worry about those partying kiddos (sshhhhhhh CM) My kids are both great housekeepers just because of all the training they had getting the house back together after parties when their dad and I still vacationed together! It's good training :glasses: heehee.

Prayerful!!!! Good to see you! Sorry you're sooo busy - take care of yourself, we miss you when you're away!:flowerforyou:

Adopt4 - Both my kids had special issues growing up - my daughter = epilepsy and my son =asthma/allergies/ADD/dysgraphia but of every issue we faced, the allergies drove me the craziest!!! I never knew when to medicate, when to not, was the cough just from drainage or something more? He still battles allergies but I LOVED when he got to about 10 or 11 years and could tell when it was time to start his allergy maintenance and avoid the worst of it. I feel your pain. :frown: Hope he's all better soon - and the other oldest too - WHAT a handfull you have right now. Be kind to yourself:flowerforyou:
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Kristi,

pick_me.gif

$20 a day for your cals??????

Thk U. :flowerforyou:

How many ya wanta buy? And, is that $20 a day per calorie? :wink:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    Kristi,

pick_me.gif

$20 a day for your cals??????

Thk U. :flowerforyou:

How many ya wanta buy? And, is that $20 a day per calorie? :wink:

Hey MISSY! There is a new thread. :ohwell: ......geez. Hawk your wares there.................

new.gif

new thread:

GO HERE:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/48870-t-h-e-team-april-10-16-week-10
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    okay, so im here... i didn't weigh in yesterday because ... well, too much fiber can make a girl... well, constipated :tongue:

anyway, I weighed in this morning... down 3.2 pounds.... so, I have been at this for exactly 4 weeks today, down a total of 15 pounds!

The best part is that although the exercise kicks my butt I feel better afterwards, and I have not been hungry all the time... or ever for that matter!

I love this site, love the people, and love losing weight :love:

Dana