Angry Deleted Fitness Pals?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Whats the point......... its only MFP, if someone deletes you then o well nothing to cry about

Hell if someone deletes me, I wont loose no sleep over it unless they borrowed $5 from me and still owe
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Whats the point......... its only MFP, if someone deletes you then o well nothing to cry about

Hell if someone deletes me, I wont loose no sleep over it unless they borrowed $5 from me and still owe

I love it!
  • jfox625
    jfox625 Posts: 8
    Options
    I think it's really bad karma to delete people but if someone deletes me? They weren't worth having anyway. Life is too short to judge or be judged. Last I heard that wasn't my job anyway.
  • Package02
    Package02 Posts: 97
    Options
    Or when someone just tries to add you in general and you decline them? Sorry, I did not read in the MFP rules just because someone request to be your friend you have t oadd them. I personally have only females on my friends list.. except one. So when a guy tries to add me I decline. I have had 3 diffrent instances where I got a rude email back. Sorry but nothing against you, just my personal preference to have females only.

I believe it's under section seven, paragraph three "you must blindly approve all friend requests" It's even in bold lettering ;)

I don't see what the big deal is though. It's like on facebook how I see my "friend" number change on a daily basis. Whether it's someone deleting me or deactivating their account, it doesn't matter to me. I don't bother to try and figure out who it was. Personally though, I don't delete anyone just because I really don't care whether they're on my friends list or not. Doesn't hurt me to leave them on. They can delete me if they want though.