Not accepting new friends. Need to... vent? Im not angry.

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• Pauline745
    Pauline745 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    :heart: One can never have too many Friends, and I would NEVER post a statement that I am Not Accepting New Friends.
    :ohwell: On the other hand, I do worry that with Hundreds of Friends I cannot encourage and support each of them the way they deserve, and expect.
    :laugh: And I feel GUILTY if I "Delete" a Friend, even if they have been Inactive for months and have not responded to Messages that I send.

I think that it's good to go with the flow...write or reply to people when you can, ya know? You can't possibly write or reply to everyone, at least not always in a timely manner. We all have lives outside of MFP....but to delete people? Doesn't sit right with me. :frown:
  • Pauline745
    Pauline745 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I try to be supportive of all my friends...I was recently dumped by someone whose blog I thought was inspiring and I sent a friend request...I was accepted...then all of a sudden nothing from them...I investigated and found we were no longer friends, so I sent another request with a message asking why and got a reply stating they had too many friends and I hadn't made enough "supportive" comments so I didn't make the cut, but I was being given another chance to be a better pal and was accepted again, well no thanks... I'll admit, sometimes I'm busy, but I usually try to at least give a "way to go" or a "keep on pushing" to friends on my wall...

Wow....I just started and because I didn't post for 6 days (fell off the wagon....sick), this woman warned me first, but of course I wasn't online....and then deleted me because I didn't log in enough. Didn't know there was a quote on how supportive you've got to be on here....I have to relax, I can't get stressed out about this....but I hope people can just be accepting of others, wherever they are at. :smile:
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I try to be supportive of all my friends...I was recently dumped by someone whose blog I thought was inspiring and I sent a friend request...I was accepted...then all of a sudden nothing from them...I investigated and found we were no longer friends, so I sent another request with a message asking why and got a reply stating they had too many friends and I hadn't made enough "supportive" comments so I didn't make the cut, but I was being given another chance to be a better pal and was accepted again, well no thanks... I'll admit, sometimes I'm busy, but I usually try to at least give a "way to go" or a "keep on pushing" to friends on my wall...

Wow.
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i'm open to any and all people as friends, i dont "need" to support them and they dont "need" to support me, its just interesting seeing what everyone is up to each day
  • Astrowife68
    Options
    I try to find new friend with about the same weight or goal as I have. I don't always post comments everyday, but I try to every now and then.

14171021.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods