I just don't care anymore.

Options

Replies

• Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    looks to me like you are just trying to show your *kitten* off..
  • teemarania
    teemarania Posts: 62
    Options
    I loved reading this! Thank you :)<3
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    you're certainly a hottie!

congratulations - and yes, you do look smaller now than you did. very toned, very fit.
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You ROCK!!!! You look amazing!!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing results thanks for sharing
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    all those that say "awesome.." have you looked at her diary? Dr pepper and snickers? in the last three days? REALLY????
  • Irish_eyes75
    Irish_eyes75 Posts: 475
    Options
    Im not trying to make things weird but your *kitten* looks great lol I'm sorry thats where my eyes picked up a huge difference!

I was thinking the same thing! Great butt!!!!!!
    Also, I love your attitude. I am actively trying to lose a lot of weight and while I am working very hard I am not going to let numbers rule the process this time. Don't get me wrong, I want to see the scale move each week. I believe it will if I'm just honest with myself and do the work.

Again...great butt!!
  • Irish_eyes75
    Irish_eyes75 Posts: 475
    Options
    all those that say "awesome.." have you looked at her diary? Dr pepper and snickers? in the last three days? REALLY????

REALLY???
    Thank GOD the food police showed up.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options

Yep, and if you looked closely, you'd see that they were Snickers brand protein bars... 13g of protein, 5g of fiber. Not exactly the same as a candy bar. Yep... I have one or two cans of diet soda every day. Significantly less than I had before I lost weight, when soda was my only source of fluid. It's no different than the Lipton diet green teas you're chugging. Which I love, by the way, but it's still aspartame and water, same as diet soda.

HELL, YEAH, I'm showing off my *kitten*! I'm amazed at what's happened back there! :happy: A year ago, before I started strength training, I was sad that my once full bottom had deflated with weight loss and had become flat and droopy. I'm happy to show that hard work can build it back up. I never, ever thought I'd have an *kitten* I could be proud of at 40! :flowerforyou:
  • SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Options
    That's amazing! You look great. I noticed i was 140 when i was 17/18 wearing a size 8 /medium shirts not really eating right but exercising a lot; and now at 22 i am eating healthier and exercising a good amount and i'm 150 wearing a size 6 and almost size small shirts. It is freaking crazy what good nutrition and exercise can do for you. I can't wait to see what i am wearing when i get down to 140.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

So, she is healthy and hot AND eats the occasional "bad" food. Yup. Most definitely "awesome".
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Sorry, did you have a point? :huh:
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    That was awesome! I have been working on not letting the scale bother me and your story completely reminded me of why. Thanks!
  • iluvmyhoneys
    Options
    you look great. i hope to get my 27 year old body healthy and in great shape now!! Soo glad I've started this lifestyle change!!
  • mlashay
    mlashay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fabulou! Congratulations lady. You look beautiful!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options

Wow. Jealous much?
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    looks to me like you are just trying to show your *kitten* off..

if you work hard for something, why not be proud of it?

I know. three days with no ice cream? give me a break.

oh, but it's pretty cool that you get internet connectivity under that bridge of yours.
  • optimumchill
    Options
    Nice azz!!!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

So what you're saying is a person can't be successful eating protein bars and drinking diet soda but it's completely acceptible to instead of learning how to eat properly you just subscribe to the scam that is body by vi? Honey, puh-lease. Jealous isn't a pretty color on anyone, just pack yours up and celebrate someone else's apparent win.
  • stagegoddess
    stagegoddess Posts: 102
    Options
    i've always been more about my shape than about my numbers but these pics and posts are really helpful to reiterate that--thanks