I just don't care anymore.

Options

Replies

• SonoraflowerKim
    Options
    A great way to share your success! I love seeing the "older" you; as you can see you have learned the secret to controlling how you look. You are more tone and fit now than you were then!

Thanks for the insight!!! :-)
  • Joeyje3
    Joeyje3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bump for later to read
  • ghiagirl893
    ghiagirl893 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your post. I feel so much better now
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    all those that say "awesome.." have you looked at her diary? Dr pepper and snickers? in the last three days? REALLY????
    Somebody's jealous.
  • SusieGirlRN
    SusieGirlRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You truly look amazing ~ 40's are sooo much better anyway ;-) Keep Rockin It Girl!!!
  • RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    What a great reminder that numbers aren't everything.

Also, you do *not* look forty!
  • cevans_rr
    cevans_rr Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Love reading about your success! Great documentation with your pix!
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing post!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Love.

Staying on the deficit until I reach goal, but hoping to eat at maintanence and incorperate ST when I get there. I'll see.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this great reminder. Love the results, way to go!
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    AlotOfSweatAndPain Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Beautiful transformation!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Love.

Staying on the deficit until I reach goal, but hoping to eat at maintanence and incorperate ST when I get there. I'll see.

Don't wait til you get there. Start now. It's much easier to maintain muscle than it is to build it!
  • lovep90x
    lovep90x Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Thanks for the motivation :)
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Love.

Don't wait til you get there. Start now. It's much easier to maintain muscle than it is to build it!

I can imagine, but the idea of eating at surplus scares me. Not only that, but I find it a struggle to be a regular gym goer. At least once I get to goal, I won't have anything to lose.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    No need to eat at a surplus! :smile: Lifting and getting adequate protein while you're still in a deficit just means you're maintaining more of your lean mass, and making the muscle you already have more responsive, which makes it look better.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    No need to eat at a surplus! :smile: Lifting and getting adequate protein while you're still in a deficit just means you're maintaining more of your lean mass, and making the muscle you already have more responsive, which makes it look better.

See! I was asking this question around the forums a few months ago, and nobody would give me a straight answer.

I will consider it. Thank you ^_^
  • Susan2BHealthier
    Susan2BHealthier Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    bump
  • csmart028
    csmart028 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great.. very encouraging...I was worrying about my last 5 lbs that's seeming to take forever to lose.. I am going to try what you did to see if it works. Thanks!
  • rogerheffington
    Options
    Please don't be offended, but you're hot! Whatever you've been doing is working and you should continue. It is a pleasure to see all the people who are succeeding. Gives me hope...
  • scrapbooklady
    scrapbooklady Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Impressive! I have been eating my exercise calories but not losing. Gotta tweak some things and see what is up!