I just don't care anymore.

Options

Replies

• tvl0308
    tvl0308 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I needed to read today. Thanks for the inspiration to get started on Strength training. I have been stuck for months now and the scale is not been my friend. No scale no more!!

• SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Umm, half a lb a week is NOT BAD AT ALL. Come on now. Be happy with what you did! You must care somewhat if you're posting to motivation and support. Even being on MFP, you must care. Just my opinion.
    I think you have completely missed the point of this thread. She's no posting to motivate herself, she's posting to motivate others.
  • lillydlc
    lillydlc Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this, your amazing progress is very inspiring to me :flowerforyou:
  • jenorozco79
    Options
    This is just the motivation i needed today!
  • MarthaAnn8186
    MarthaAnn8186 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm going to strength train!
  • txlissa62
    txlissa62 Posts: 128
    Options
    looks to me like you are just trying to show your *kitten* off..

Looks to me like you have jealousy issues. Seriously. Between this post and your previous one, it's evident that you were never taught that if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

She's making a point that you should not just rely on the scale to measure progress. She's showing what a difference training can make, even at the same weight. She's not going to be able to make the same point by posing in a burqa.
  • TiffanySuscheck
    TiffanySuscheck Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    This is just amazing! Thanks for the share!!!
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    She's not going to be able to make the same point by posing in a burqa.
    :laugh:
  • Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    all those that say "awesome.." have you looked at her diary? Dr pepper and snickers? in the last three days? REALLY????

Hmmmm...let's see your side-by-sides? :huh:
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow, what great before and after pictures. You certainly have given me motivation to not slack off on the strength training. :smile:
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    As usual Lorina, you look great :flowerforyou: Haters gonna hate.

Let me just say Miss LorinaLynn was my very first inspiration on here who convinced me it was OKAY to eat and not starve myself into skinny-fatness. She's sort of a big deal around here :bigsmile: I don't know where some people get off putting her down because she's trying to MOTIVATE people to get healthy. REALLY??? Go pound salt :laugh:
  • illuria
    illuria Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! A true inspirational goal for me :-) Great to see the results and don't get this wrong but your bum looks awesome :drinker: :tongue:
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I love seeing the difference in your body at the same weight. You have a strong, beautiful womanly body. Congrats on a healthier life and thanks for sharing!
  • myogibbs
    myogibbs Posts: 182
    Options
    Wow...you look amazing!!! Thank you for sharing...it gives me hope...
  • tlo23
    tlo23 Posts: 68
    Options
    Good job!!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    all those that say "awesome.." have you looked at her diary? Dr pepper and snickers? in the last three days? REALLY????

You sound cranky..... you should eat something.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

Yeah, she is awesome, you are totally right!! She has reached all of her goals AND doesn't have to starve herself and deprive herself of treats to do it. What an inspiration!! I'll bet with this lifestyle change she has instituted and clearly been on for such a long time, she will have no problem maintaining her goals for the rest of her life.

LorinaLynn, you look fabulous!! Definitely a superstar!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

Yeah, she is awesome, you are totally right!! She has reached all of her goals AND doesn't have to starve herself and deprive herself of treats to do it. What an inspiration!! I'll bet with this lifestyle change she has instituted and clearly been on for such a long time, she will have no problem maintaining her goals for the rest of her life.

LorinaLynn, you look fabulous!! Definitely a superstar!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I agree!! She looks absolutely phenomenal! Her hard work and dedication has really paid off. So as far as I'm concerned she should post as many pictures of herself as she wants! I am always in awe of her pictures, what she has accomplished is so amazing. I mean my husband literally pushed me outta the way to look at her pictures if that tells you anything :laugh: He said "You should do whatever she did!!" I still have a long way to go though and doubt I will ever look that good but I'm going to try!
  • mojo1115
    mojo1115 Posts: 21
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Cheers to saying screw the scale!
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    bump