Options
    bump
  • Rscrappy
    Options
    bump
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a personal trainer and I see a lot of people that seem to be "lost" in their attempts at weight loss/ fitness goals. So if anyone has any questions regarding cardio/lifting/nutrition I would love to help you. Either reply in the forum or send me a message and I'll get back to you asap. You can also add me if you like, I try to make every effort to support and motivate everyone to reach their goals because I know a lot of people may have little to no support offline.

Thanks,
    Nate

Certified NSCA Fitness Trainer
    Studied Kinestheology and Nutrition
    Hi I hope it's okay for me to add you, I just started my Personal Training course two weeks ago. Loving it so much already (:
  • FireMama_24
    FireMama_24 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dhrnciar
    Options
    bump
  • versuga
    versuga Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    Any workaround to TOM? Between the bloating and general craptasticness, my body has been hanging onto these 3 pesky pounds before I get down to my next mini-goal and I'm NOT happy about it.

Working out can REALLY help with cramps, you may not wanna do it at the time but they can make it go away and feel a lot better for at least a few hours. Drink as much water as you can and eat as cleanly as possible and within your calorie goals and you will see a bigger loss next week :)
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Paxnyokes
    Paxnyokes Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Where's Nate?
  • KS72359
    Options
    Bump ~ Need all the support I can get!
  • salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Where's Nate?

hahaha, I think he freaked out!
  • niqua215
    niqua215 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Hi

I would love some help please as have been losing and gaining the 'same' 3lbs since November,

Iam 41, 5ft 3 and was always around 140lbs then gave up nursing and smoking at the same time and my weight increased to 196 highest. i joined curves in Dec 2010 and lost 8lbs, found mfp in June 2011 and lost a futher 22lbs, mostly down I think to replacing full sugar coke with water.
    I have changed gyms to fitness first and currently do 30 mins on crosstrainer on mon/weds/fri and nrol4w (just started) on tue/thurs/sat with sunday as rest day. I also walk in the woods with my dog every week day.

I have tried eating back none, then 1/2 my exercise cals, then all, then some but i seem to be stuck in a rut. I only changed gyms a month ago and started lifting last week, was hoping the change in routine may help.

I am limited on changing my food too much as am in a family of 4 (hubby and 2 boys aged 9 and 11) and have to mostly cook family meals at night, fish and leans meats are expensive in the uk.

Any help is appreciated

thanks
    martyxxx
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    Where's Nate?

my thoughts too. he asks if we need help, we respond and no responses since????
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    Where's Nate?

my thoughts too. he asks if we need help, we respond and no responses since????

or maybe he is busy?
  • kathymc54
    kathymc54 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jodi_bannister
    jodi_bannister Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    So I am fairly new to this site.....what does bump mean?
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am willing to take any help offered. I feel a little stuck right now. I am close to my goal and have just stalled. It's 100% my fault as I have just let things get in the way. I need to get back on track.
  • Spamee
    Spamee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Bump...Waiting to hear a few responses to peoples questions