bump
  • mom2boyzinaz
    Options
    bump
  • Smudjie
    Smudjie Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    what is "bump" for please?

I have some specific issues i have been trying to address. I will send u a friend request :smile:

thanks so much
  • zigzag13
    zigzag13 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    bump
  • patricia909
    patricia909 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    bump
  • STEELMAN47
    Options
    bump
  • skedzie
    skedzie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Bump to follow.....hope we didn't scare poor Nate off!!! LOL
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    Hi, I'm a personal trainer and I see a lot of people that seem to be "lost" in their attempts at weight loss/ fitness goals. So if anyone has any questions regarding cardio/lifting/nutrition I would love to help you. Either reply in the forum or send me a message and I'll get back to you asap. You can also add me if you like, I try to make every effort to support and motivate everyone to reach their goals because I know a lot of people may have little to no support offline.

Thanks,
    Nate

Certified NSCA Fitness Trainer
    Studied Kinestheology and Nutrition

I've a BIG question! Is it safe to work out if i have exertion induced headaches and vomiting? I'm dying to do Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred but im scared!
  • mem1086
    mem1086 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump!!
  • DuchessNukem
    DuchessNukem Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    bump
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the offer, will take you up on it!
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a personal trainer and I see a lot of people that seem to be "lost" in their attempts at weight loss/ fitness goals. So if anyone has any questions regarding cardio/lifting/nutrition I would love to help you. Either reply in the forum or send me a message and I'll get back to you asap. You can also add me if you like, I try to make every effort to support and motivate everyone to reach their goals because I know a lot of people may have little to no support offline.

Thanks,
    Nate

I've a BIG question! Is it safe to work out if i have exertion induced headaches and vomiting? I'm dying to do Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred but im scared!

I'd ask your GP about that one.
    When you join a gym you would be given a quiz to fill out on your medical history and these determine you as "high risk." Meaning that you would need to get a medical clearance by a GP before going to the gym, so maybe go to your GP before you start exercising at home as well. Better to be safe than sorry. :)
  • kristi_asco
    Options
    bump!
  • Mary1757
    Options
    bump
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options

Thanks,
    Nate

I'd ask your GP about that one.
    When you join a gym you would be given a quiz to fill out on your medical history and these determine you as "high risk." Meaning that you would need to get a medical clearance by a GP before going to the gym, so maybe go to your GP before you start exercising at home as well. Better to be safe than sorry. :)

I agree: this is a question for a doctor...not an athletic trainer.
  • dug_e_fresh
    dug_e_fresh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goal is to find a personal trainer who is able to respond to 6 pages (and counting) of fitness and nutrition questions on MFP :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    This is the funniest thing I have seen in ages. Thanks to Nate and all the bumpers.