United Airlines - Overweight passengers

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Okay so what about the EXTREMELY BROAD man I had to sit next to from Denver to Vegas, he was very muscular and broad in the shoulders, he wasn't talking up any of my seat but his elbows were! What to do about them??? Since we are solving the problems of the world. Just curious............

If you're in another person's space in ANY WAY, and for any reason, you should pay for another seat or first class. If you lie to save money, they should throw you off the flight.

If say,,,,oh....Shannon....lets me ply her with liqour and climbs onto my lap during midflight,,,,I would not charge her a penny more for sharing my seat with me..

Everything is realtive.
    Some relatives stink and some dont.

I'd charge her double...unless she had good liquor. Then I'd reconsider...and it would have to be at the beginning of the flight. Not mid-flight. That's just not acceptable.

yes...reconsidering is always a good thing.....and being selective with the booze is also quite smart,,,unfortunately her choice of wine is Boone's Farm and I have made allowances for that in the past and will again in the future......its a complex issue and merits further thought and discourse

Freshest wine in town, baby!!! :drinker: :love: