I look better fat?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Don;t listen to them! You are doing great, and for what its worth, I think you are freakin hot!
  • lindsay1562
    lindsay1562 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look freakin awesome. You didn't look bad at the higher weight, but everybody has a different idea of what looks 'better' when it comes to body type. Maybe they were just chubby chasers? :P
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I think this is a brilliant attempt at fishing for compliments from all the women on this site. Well done sir!
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    There have been some posts lately that I have read in the last 3 - 4 days that have been negative. I don't understand why people have to be negative. I was raised "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it." It can be so hurtful and is unnesessary. This site should be for picking people up who have fallen off the wagon, or need a lift, or to give a kind word.

Just sayin.
  • gailashton
    Options
    As long as you are healthy that's all that matters. I actually got very thin once and really did not look healthy, but then again I wasn't healthy. I was chain smoking, had an eating disorder and worked out excessively. I looked terrible. I am a happy medium now. I am not meant to be a tiny person. However, I didn't look good at 250 pounds either. Balance is the key. If you are eating, exercising and feel good that's who you are. You look FABULOUS!
  • zeikiya989
    Options
    Yeah exactly people are here for the same thing, i hate when people act like that. Just ignore ignorant people. How rude. and btw you look great!:smile:
  • BigJohn82
    BigJohn82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I get the same thing, of having people tell me to stop losing weight, that im wasting away...

Just brush it off and know you are doing the right thing.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I think you're smokin'. Don't listen to them.

Exactly what I was thinking.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I've received a number of positive messages lately and I appreciate all of the support....BUT I have read some that aren't so great...Some saying I look better fat, not attractive skinny, etc...I don't place a lot of emphasis on my looks, but when I have some users telling me that... it isn't so great! I propose the idea of keeping messages positive, full of love and support! We are all going through this together and everyone should send good vibes!!

How would they know, you only have that one photo on your profile, or did you have more photos before?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/489279-50-lb-weight-loss-w-pics
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    You're cute as hell...do what makes you feel the best.

There is always going to be someone saying something that doesn't mesh with you, just ignore it =) It's your body, not theirs.
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    I've received a number of positive messages lately and I appreciate all of the support....BUT I have read some that aren't so great...Some saying I look better fat, not attractive skinny, etc...I don't place a lot of emphasis on my looks, but when I have some users telling me that... it isn't so great! I propose the idea of keeping messages positive, full of love and support! We are all going through this together and everyone should send good vibes!!

You look amazingly sexy to me :wink: .. Who ever told you that is a serious loser. Show them this thread and then laugh in their face.:bigsmile:
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I didn't see anyone say you looked better fat. I did see them say they found you attractive before and they find you attractive now. There's nothing wrong with that, both viewpoints are positive...so why turn it into something negative?
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I think your hott :love: so who ever said that to you must be jealous! I don't know what you looked like before but your totally sexy now. Maybe the person who said that to you is a chubby chaser! :wink:

Keep your head up!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options

How would they know, you only have that one photo on your profile, or did you have more photos before?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/489279-50-lb-weight-loss-w-pics

That’s like two different dudes and beauty is in the eye of the beholder!! I think you look hott in both pictures.
    Congrats on your weight loss!!
    :D
  • chachalita8
    chachalita8 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look great & you work hard and have ambition for keeping it up which makes you more attractive....Dont let small minded people bring you down!!!

"People too weak to follow their own dreams, will always find a way to discourage yours"