Not sure I see the difference 30 pounds down

Options

Replies

• marcianil
    Options
    There is totally a difference! Absolutely--congratulations. The contrast of the pics takes something away. For your next pics--more light in the room, close fitting clothes and you will see all you've accomplished jump out:)
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You are most certainly less wide now. I know that sounds weird, but your hips and torso have really shrunk!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Definite difference especially in the mid section. Keep at it.
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    huge difference ! keep it up!
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Your definitely being hard on yourself! You look Fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • marx4
    marx4 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Get that Windex out again---there is a difference, congrats, keep up the great work!!!!!! Reward yourself!
  • JimWink
    JimWink Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It's very noticeable in your face and belly! Keep up the great work. (we're all our own worst critics!)
  • buckystars
    buckystars Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    There is a definite difference! Don't get down on yourself! You're doing great!
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I took a second set of progress pics today. These are the first real pics I have to compare to, the ones of the left at 217, and the ones on the right at 187. I know my inches are different, and I feel different, but I really don't see the difference in the pics.
    I was really hoping to notice a huge difference, as my motivation was running really low today. Husband says it's super noticeable, and urged me to post them, saying I'm being too hard on myself. Anyhow, putting these up in hopes that the internet will tell me I'm wrong (as it typically does haha).
    I know the quality of the pictures are questionable. The only full length mirror we have is in the garage, and it's pretty obvious how often I get out there with a bottle of windex.

progress-front2copy.jpg
    progress-front1copy.jpg
    progress-sidecopy.jpg

Darn it, this is taking more courage to post than anticipated...Okay, hitting Post Topic...now!
    And attempting to fix size, it should stop being enormously large in a minute.

YES!! You can see it in how the clothes fit, and awesome. :)
  • clean115
    Options
    Huge difference! Go you!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Definitely changing hun. You may not notice as much as others. Sometimes we hold unrealistic visions of our bodies. If you feel frumpy you'll seem bigger than you really are. Ever wonder why size 0 women say they are fat? They just FEEL it.
  • danapellerin
    danapellerin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! Keep it up!
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    Your face and décolletage look fab, As for your gorgeous shapely ankles! :flowerforyou: You are doing amazingly. I bet your husband is loving the new you.
    Compliments aside, I think it takes a special skill to be able to see the small changes day by day as we are on familiar territory and see what we expect to see rather than what is actually there. If that makes sense?
    But there is no doubt that there is a big change.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I took a second set of progress pics today. These are the first real pics I have to compare to, the ones of the left at 217, and the ones on the right at 187. I know my inches are different, and I feel different, but I really don't see the difference in the pics.
    I was really hoping to notice a huge difference, as my motivation was running really low today. Husband says it's super noticeable, and urged me to post them, saying I'm being too hard on myself. Anyhow, putting these up in hopes that the internet will tell me I'm wrong (as it typically does haha).
    I know the quality of the pictures are questionable. The only full length mirror we have is in the garage, and it's pretty obvious how often I get out there with a bottle of windex.

progress-front2copy.jpg
    progress-front1copy.jpg
    progress-sidecopy.jpg

Darn it, this is taking more courage to post than anticipated...Okay, hitting Post Topic...now!
    And attempting to fix size, it should stop being enormously large in a minute.

OP truthfully, yes there is a difference!

The same sort of phenomenon happens when looking in the mirror, often the person themselves, cannot see any difference and yet everybody else can.

Just keep on persevering, because you are doing just grand so far :))
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you don't see the difference! It's very obvious!!! You'll just have to trust us on this one. :flowerforyou:
  • lottaheat
    lottaheat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Totally understand! I've lost 25 as well, and for me the challenge is my body is just a smaller version of it's heavier self. Until I get down closer to my goal weight (within 15 lbs) my curves and hips/waist don't show up the way I want..,AND then there's firming everything up via exercise and weights for that sculpting. Don't fret, stay on course! You're peeling away the layers and it won't be long!
  • mamoojack
    mamoojack Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Not see a difference??? You are kidding!!! You look great!! Keep it up!!!:smile:
  • dr3am3r
    dr3am3r Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I CAN DEFINETLY SEE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR HIPS AND WAIST!!!! YOU SHOULD BE EVER SO PROUD!!!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    big difference! looks like you tend to lose all over, which is why its harder for you to see it when looking at any one specific area. I too, couldnt see it on myself until i lost 30lbs plus.
    I can easily see your loss in all the photos, but especially in the last one, side view! wow! there is a
    lot less of you :)

And, to put it in perspective, you have lost 3 ten pound bags of potatoes! go to the grocery store and lift that up and realize how much you are NOT carrying! Or 4 gallons of water, or your average 2-3 year old :)
  • helenmc40
    helenmc40 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! sometimes it is not how we look but how we feel and how our clothes feel. I can totally see the difference and I am sure you feel the difference? More energy, better sleeping, little skip in your step? You have done great, keep up the good work.:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!