Not sure I see the difference 30 pounds down

Options

Replies

• PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
    Seriously, best ego boost ever. A huge hug to every single person that commented in this thread, I feel a thousand times better. It's just so easy to get down on myself, as I'm sure everyone can understand.
    I hope everyone has a wonderful fabulous day!
    :flowerforyou:
  • heatherterp
    Options
    first off by the time you get to this post I hope you are convinced there is a difference! Secondly you are doing great keep it up!
  • SPerko4980
    SPerko4980 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Love your sense of humor (the mirror in the garage and the Windex!). I think as in anything we are our own worse critics because BELIEVE ME -- THERE IS A VERY NOTICEABLE DIFFERENCE!!! Surely if you can't see it your clothes must feel it. I'm encouraged as I've just been on it a week and to see how much difference 30# has made on you -- I can't wait!!! Continued good luck and, for at least this - listen to your husband :)
  • b0mbxchelle
    Options
    You know I lost 30 pounds and I can see a little difference, but all of my clothes fit the exact same.
  • mikellsmom
    mikellsmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    you look great.... there is definitely a huge difference... you can really see it in you face, legs, and stomach... keep up the hard work.. really paying off.
  • natalie2355
    natalie2355 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    omg! your face!!!! and your stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good job!!!!
  • hotmama1174
    hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    It ia always hard to see once own successes as we are always hardest on our selves. Before even commenting on your pictures...CONGRATS on your lbs lost so far, your commitment to lose weight and your continued success!!!!

On to the pictures....OMG you can ABSOLUTELY see the difference!!!

From head to toe....even though the flash is in the picture, I can see a difference in your face (cheeks are smaller)...your shoulders are thinner and not as broad...your chest is smaller....your waist is a good amount of inches smaller...as well as your hips, thighs and even your calves and ankles!!!

Keep up the good work!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Major progress from what my eyes can tell! Good job:bigsmile:
  • MogwaisGrandma
    MogwaisGrandma Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    It is really noticeable in picture 2 when you look at your face and 3 from the side.

Your clothes now fit you and are not stretched over you any more, that is the difference.
  • clay1976
    clay1976 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It's really obvious in the profile pics on the bottom. Huge difference! Lookin great!
  • bhersh24
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC. changes are definitely evident and you look great!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I see the difference!! Keep the drive and keep on going!!
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Great success thus far. keep up the good work.
  • extremewinner
    extremewinner Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Defs can see a difference!!
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can definitely see a difference. Especially in your face! You look so good :)
  • jodilynn51071
    Options
    :smile:
    WOW !!! I can truly see a huge difference... Keep up the great Work
  • wendinbill
    Options
    I can totally see it!! Good job!!
  • meribethd
    meribethd Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I see a *huge* difference!! Way to go--keep up the great work! 30 lbs is awesome!!!
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Your shirt is looser for a start and your face is leaner, this is where I noticed the difference first. Keep up the great work
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    amazing difference! Keep u the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!