Calling all Geeks & Nerds.

Options

Replies

• TurboChels
    TurboChels Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Portal and Portal 2 is fantastic ! I played is on the PS3 ... Xbox *pshhhh whatever* HAHA JUST KIDDING :) I must say I am quite proud of my photo !
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    lol I bought my PS3 for one reason... Skyrim. I was perfectly content with my Xbox until Skyrim was getting released.... now we buy everything for the PS3 lol
  • TurboChels
    TurboChels Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    lol I bought my PS3 for one reason... Skyrim. I was perfectly content with my Xbox until Skyrim was getting released.... now we buy everything for the PS3 lol

I just started playing Skyrim about 2 weeks ago. It's seriously addicting. Damn quests!
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I invite any nerdy geeky soul to friend me :) I love almost everything listed. I collect the simpsons and southpark have all of invader zim gir is my hero love classic brit coms play table top rpg some playstation and anime is an addiction- I am wearing gir panties as we speak bur spongebob is for tomorrow :)
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I invite any nerdy geeky soul to friend me :) I love almost everything listed. I collect the simpsons and southpark have all of invader zim gir is my hero love classic brit coms play table top rpg some playstation and anime is an addiction- I am wearing gir panties as we speak but spongebob is for tomorrow :)
  • numindan
    numindan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I run a Browncoats group in my home town. Attended lots of cons (Dragon*Con, SDCC, CCEE, Creation, etc.) and volunteered with the California & Austin Browncoats when they were running booths at cons I attended. We also run our own charity booth at small Cons in Canada and host the annual CSTS event in our city. Gotta do something other than standing in line all day...

I have enough geek slogan tshirts to wear one a day for a few months before needing to repeat. Course, this doesn't stop me from wearing my favourites on a weekly basis.

I grew up on old school Dr. Who and have a massive Tardis/K-9/old school Cyberman/old school Dalek tattooed on my thigh. And an amazing custom Serenity tattooed on my upper arm.
    I follow Nathan Fillion, Wil Wheaton and Felicia Day on twitter because they are awesome. I almost had a heart attack when Wil retweeted a picture I took with one of his books.

I almost died when Nathan Fillion took a pic of my tattoo (and then tweeted it) last time he was home. Then, a few months later, his mom took a pic of it too! Small, wacky world we live in.
    I started blogging before blogging was blogging. ;)

Moi aussi. And now that bloggis is cool I've fallen into the "once every few months trap".
  • numindan
    numindan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I grew up on old school Dr. Who and have a massive Tardis/K-9/old school Cyberman/old school Dalek tattooed on my thigh. And an amazing custom Serenity tattooed on my upper arm.

Oh hai me. I completely forgot my MFP avatar was the pic Nathan Fillion took of my tattoo and tweeted. Excuse me while I squee and drool at the memory.

We have a really cute Jayne sock monkey that we take to all the cons. I hate having my picture taken so our Terrify'n Jayne sock monkey often takes my place.

Also, My QMx Serenity Big Damn Replica is #124 ;)
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have two Star Wars tattoos does that count as nerdy enough?
  • Denz3r
    Options
    Nerd here as well, feel free to add if you wish.

Big PC gamer, mostly FPS atm. RPG's, MMO's, and a few RTS are the main types I play. Oh yea, "minecrack" as well.
  • ArtsyLaurie
    ArtsyLaurie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I out-nerd my fiancee in Star Wars.... and we are having a Star Wars themed wedding reception...

Awesome!
  • Jlopez201
    Options
    Not so much into Star Wars but DEF into Zombies.. Marvel and DC as well.. Although Marvel > DC. Just sayin'!
  • Amalthia79
    Options
    My husband's best friend had a Star Wars book dedicated to him. We have a large comic book and Star Wars collection....plus we met online on a message board for the show LOST ......we are total nerds and proud of it! Sending friend request, lol
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I love ALL of you!!!
  • Roenua
    Options
    hey, just joined. I guess you could call me a geek with my anime, games and cosplay haha ;)
  • OtakuEngineer
    Options
    This seemed like a fun topic lol...

Recent Software Engineering grad, total computer and video game, RPG in particular, nerd. MMORPG's are part of the reason I never moved for multiple years, and the fact I've lost as many pounds as I have is my dedication to my retired Tarutaru and Lalafell. Kevin Smith films are amazing, Mallrats and Chasing Amy being my favorite. Also a huge Japanese Animation(Anime) fan... one of my portfolio projects at university that spilled over into this year was building an anime encyclopedia site that tracks peoples collections. I'm also in the middle of making an RPG, or at least a lot of the algorithms, and I'll probably get parts of it built for portfolio and knowledge demonstration stuff on job interviews.

Dance Dance Revolution is also a big part of my workouts.

Anyone can feel free to add me if they like =)
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I am so turned on right now :)
  • junyr
    junyr Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm fluent in Klingon. Am I still invited to the party?

Are you also fluent in Java Script as well as Klingon?

Nice weird al reference.
  • jedibunny
    Options
    I am so turned on right now :)

^^^ this.

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD NEEDS TO FRIEND ME. :D
  • DoBetterDrea
    DoBetterDrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I like zombies and nerds and super heroes and comic books and The Walking Dead and Star Wars and all things nerd based. I actually consider myself to be sexy geek chic and I have the glasses to prove it!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    *deep breath*

you don't know what a slayer is shiny cap'n gaiman pratchett hail to the king baby wibbly wobbly timey wimey perdido street station rorshach goblin king lord of darkness all these planets are yours except europa attempt no landing there if it bleeds we can kill it they mostly come at night mostly we're gonna need a bigger boat china meiville the walking dude lament configuration bah weep grah nah weep ninnybong omega hedron cal el weapon x grammaton cleric samcro by the power of grayskull thundercats ho warrior princess as you wish you have ten seconds to comply it is like a finger pointing away to the moon black mesa compound umbrella corporation you ain't seen bad boys 2? I'm sorry Shaun this is my boomstick face of bo bored now I can kill you with my brain that's not a knife you got me tongue tied tongue tied it's not that the wind is blowin it's what the wind is blowin my name is Indrid Cold there are three lights you have been and always shall be my friend that's no moon...

*exhale*

Okay if you're a nerd or geek and you don't friend me after that there's no bloody hope for you...