Calling all Geeks & Nerds.

Options

Replies

• Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! Waiting for ME3 to come out! Feel free to Add me :)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    *deep breath*

you don't know what a slayer is shiny cap'n gaiman pratchett hail to the king baby wibbly wobbly timey wimey perdido street station rorshach goblin king lord of darkness all these planets are yours except europa attempt no landing there if it bleeds we can kill it they mostly come at night mostly we're gonna need a bigger boat china meiville the walking dude lament configuration bah weep grah nah weep ninnybong omega hedron cal el weapon x grammaton cleric samcro by the power of grayskull thundercats ho warrior princess as you wish you have ten seconds to comply it is like a finger pointing away to the moon black mesa compound umbrella corporation you ain't seen bad boys 2? I'm sorry Shaun this is my boomstick face of bo bored now I can kill you with my brain that's not a knife you got me tongue tied tongue tied it's not that the wind is blowin it's what the wind is blowin my name is Indrid Cold there are three lights you have been and always shall be my friend that's no moon...

*exhale*

Okay if you're a nerd or geek and you don't friend me after that there's no bloody hope for you...

I will only friend you now because you made an Army of Darkness reference. :love:
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!! I lOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Star Waaaaaaaaaaaaaars!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I still feel pretty cool though...

ipodpics1073.jpg

My niece on Halloween.. My sister was pissed when I called dibs on picking the costume...

ipodpics1142.jpg
  • LisaJ2904
    LisaJ2904 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am a geek and have the nerdyshirt to prove it . Please all add me xx:blushing:
  • LisaJ2904
    LisaJ2904 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    *deep breath*

you don't know what a slayer is shiny cap'n gaiman pratchett hail to the king baby wibbly wobbly timey wimey perdido street station rorshach goblin king lord of darkness all these planets are yours except europa attempt no landing there if it bleeds we can kill it they mostly come at night mostly we're gonna need a bigger boat china meiville the walking dude lament configuration bah weep grah nah weep ninnybong omega hedron cal el weapon x grammaton cleric samcro by the power of grayskull thundercats ho warrior princess as you wish you have ten seconds to comply it is like a finger pointing away to the moon black mesa compound umbrella corporation you ain't seen bad boys 2? I'm sorry Shaun this is my boomstick face of bo bored now I can kill you with my brain that's not a knife you got me tongue tied tongue tied it's not that the wind is blowin it's what the wind is blowin my name is Indrid Cold there are three lights you have been and always shall be my friend that's no moon...

*exhale*

Okay if you're a nerd or geek and you don't friend me after that there's no bloody hope for you...

I will only friend you now because you made an Army of Darkness reference. :love:

Thundercats ho! I always thought I was alone ! lol x
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I am a geek and have the nerdyshirt to prove it . Please all add me xx:blushing:

<--- I'm a geek and am wearing the shirt to prove it! :laugh:
  • butterflyliz32
    butterflyliz32 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Love Star Wars, and most things geeky/nerdy. I play D&D once a month (against my will, but whatever) with my husband's opera chorus nerd friends (who are awesome!).

The first dance at my wedding was to "White and Nerdy" (no lie!)

My doormat says, "There's no place like 127.0.0.1"

I am seriously considering getting a pair of dogs named Merry & Pippin.

Favorite T-shirt: "Talk Nerdy to Me"... or my Goonies t-shirt. It's a tie.
  • jedibunny
    Options
    *deep breath*

*exhale*

Thundercats ho! I always thought I was alone ! lol x

I love all of this.

On Wednesday we posted a picture of Ash...
    In SWTOR we got in our big cars and formed VOLTRON...
    I have a character named Cheetara...
    etc.
  • MrJase
    MrJase Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    *deep breath*

*exhale*

You took the words out of my mouth!
  • EPICUREASIAN
    EPICUREASIAN Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    9 pages of MFP geekdom right here...and it keeps growing.

Feel free to add me...my geek creds include:

1) tech consultant
    2) gamer since the atari 2600 days
    3) avid watcher/reader of all things sci/fi fantasy
    4) hosted, cooked for weekly and monthly lan parties at my old house for up to 4-5 days of non-stop gaming
    5) mint action figure collection of anime, Spawn, Final Fantasy, Transformers etc
    6) 4 boxes of archived comic books that i haven't disclosed to the fiance to maintain their near mint condition and conceal possible upwards value

These days I'm not so interesting, but I wouldn't mind living vicariously through other geeks.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Huge Smodcast fan.
    <3 Kevin Smith
    Been to one Q&A and Red State with Q&A (he doesn't come to Vancouver that much)
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I log my exercise as "Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse".
  • GabeRami
    GabeRami Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Star Wars, Zombie Movies, Lord of the Rings and anything John Carpenter did fan here! Also Comic Book and Conan Fan too! Add me anytime!
  • Livie_Marie
    Options
    Hello there,

My name is Olivia, Livie for short. I joined here a year ago and was an avid user the first few months, fell off, got back on, and am giving myself a fresh start. One of the great things about this place is I had an opportunity to meet another user just as geeky as I was! Your post is AMAZING! Friend away, please please!
  • Hartman1986
    Hartman1986 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm more a computer geek then anything else but feel free to add me.
  • indisguise
    Options
    *deep breath*

*exhale*

I think that's the hottest thing I've ever heard.
  • Melylu
    Melylu Posts: 10
    Options
    Nerd right here! Zombies, Star Trek, Star Wars .....etc etc. you name it! cheers!
  • bugger889
    bugger889 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love Zombies, and Star Wars :D but I am more of a gamer and I play xbox, WoW all the nerdy stuff, joined awhile ago but never used the site anyone feel free to add me :D I need teh motivations <3
  • alexa_ann
    alexa_ann Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This thread was calling to me! New-ish to MFP and would love some like minded friends!

HUUUUUUUUUUGE Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter fan. I also really love Walking Dead, Star Wars ,GAME OF THRONES and Jurassic Park. Not so much of a gamer, in fact, I am completely oblivious when it comes to gaming. But I enjoy my sci-fi & fantasy!
  • haruvamp
    Options
    Hi :)!!!
    My name is Haru. I saw your post in the geek forum ;p!
    I'm a geek, gamer girl, aspiring model and cosplayer ;) Anime, Manga, Games, Comic name it :P
    Also I believe in cooking yourself thin and eating food in it's purest, least processed and chemically enhanced forms. Not vegan myself, but totally subscribe to their attitudes towards natural and pure foods. I try to avoid meat, but once in a while a have a little bit, if organic :).
    So yay in case you wantz to add me :P lol
    Haru :)