Calling all Geeks & Nerds.

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• craigsharpe
    craigsharpe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey guys.

I joined just over a week ago and thought it was about time I was sociable and get some friends on here too. So please feel free to add me as a friend. I going on holiday in may to cape verde and would ideally like less "moobs" to show off when I'm sun bathing also I'm getting fed up with looking like a beached whale everytime I put a wetsuit on when I go surfing, it's just not a good look!!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I'm not into all this, but my son is. He'll be 12 soon, and all he talks about is the baby ray gun he uses to fight zombies on XBox, oh, and something called map packs. He's a math geek and destined for greatness ... without the glasses! Feel free to add me so maybe I can understand him a little better ;)
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Nerd here! Specifically a computer nerd.. video games apply too.
  • Mythel
    Mythel Posts: 72
    Options
    I can't believe I missed this topic when it first started last week! I am finding more geek friends through MFP than I've found in a lot of other places. Feel free to add me!!

Also book readers....feel free to join this awesome online book club: http://geekgirlsbookclub.blogspot.com/
    (boys are allowed!)
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    The group now has 160 members! woo hoo! :drinker:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3566-the-geek-squad
  • timaeus_drache
    timaeus_drache Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    162. :)
  • maikastar
    Options
    Absolute nerd here...specific obsessions include all things Whedon, all things Gaiman, all things Pratchett...and the Doctor. That's the short version, anyway.

Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • phoebeeinwonderland
    Options
    hello there!

complete geek, but not computer. music and languages are me, anything fascinating about that really. total walking dictionary. considered weird by friends. but then I'd rather be weird than boring, RIGHT?
    anyone else out there who's like me?
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    Geek Bump!
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    *cough*
  • youallonsy
    youallonsy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My friends list always explodes with these threads :laugh: I love it! Where are all the geeky people in my offline life??

Any good geeks add you?
  • miffkins
    miffkins Posts: 30
    Options
    the walking dead <33
  • blackbird167
    Options
    Zombies & Star Wars <3
    perfect!
  • shadowkat57
    shadowkat57 Posts: 151 Member
    Options