• Pip_squeak
    Pip_squeak Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    **taking notes**

6'5" by the way.
  • Brittany1979
    Brittany1979 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    i like my guy to be a bit taller than me,or closer to my height lol.
  • anna_love
    Options
    tall guys are fine :bigsmile:
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    I'm 5' 8" and love, love, love to wear heels. So, a tall guy (at least 6'2") is a must for me.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I prefer a guy that is taller and has nice broad shoulders, lol. As long as I can wear a pair of good heels and the guy is taller, I am good with it!!:wink:

Same with me except for the heels part. Can't wear them at all.

My husband & every serious boyfriend before him is/was at least a foot taller than me with broad shoulders. I like 'em big! Ha! (I'm only 5'2" by the way.)
  • sporadica
    Options
    I'm 5'9" so I tend to look a little longer at guys who are at least my height... that seems impossible sometimes! I would like, just once, to at least stand next to someone who made me feel small. Just for the novelty value if nothing else :)
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I prefer 5'8" and taller
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    not important at all. that said I'm 5'4" so its not often I meet a man shorter than me. I find very tall guys a bit creepy and spidery though.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    taller than me. That's all I ask. I'm 5'10 :)
  • bulletprooff
    Options
    I think it's stupid to have it as a set rule, you wouldn't like it if a guy wouldn't date you because you're 2lbs over what they prefer ;)

In any case, I do prefer taller guys in the sense that I think taller is attractive (I'm 5'6) but I wouldn't discriminate. My boyfriend of 5 years is about my height maybe a half an inch taller or so. I don't wear heels anyway (wish I did :p) so I am not uncomfortable with it.
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    must be my height (5'6) or taller. but i have a girlfriend who is 6'4 who dates anyone. it's a matter of taste.
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Not that important to me. My first true love was way shorter than me. But he was a serious cutey! My husband is several inches taller than me, but if he happened to be shorter, I would've married him anyway. :heart:
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    very. I am tall... 5'10"... I have dated a couple different guys that were shorter than me and I just found it awkward. My boyfriend that I've been with for 3 years is 6'5" so that makes me happy. lol.
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    It's very important to me, honestly my husband is the shortest I could be with. I'm 5'7" and he's 5'10". I grew up with all the men in my life being at least 6". I wouldn't want to be with a short guy, it would feel weird to me.
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for guys that are a lot taller than me but It's not a priority. I like to go for at least 3 inches taller than me and I am 5'3
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'2....... don't wear heals much but I've just never been attracted to shorter men. I tried to date someone who was about 5'5 once and just couldn't do it. My husband is 5'9 and x's have all been at least that or taller.
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8", so with heels I'm around 6 feet tall. I've had short-term relationships with guys around my height, but my long term boyfriends have been between 6'1" and 6'4". Being tall (and between 170 and 180 pounds most of my life), I tend to feel awkwardly large with small guys. But that's just me.
  • HeatherHoskins
    HeatherHoskins Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have always looked to taller men first. I once dated a guy who was my height ( 5.2) and it was a little weird. My husband now is over a foot taller and while it is sometimes akward I feel protected and safe because of it.
  • THINtense
    Options
    I meeean, I'm 5'8 and my ideal height for a dude is right around 6'2, but the love of my life is 5'7! He used to say he wouldn't look at anyone taller than him and I used to say I wouldn't look at a guy if he was under 6'! But here we are! :) I'd definitely agree with the person who said that may initially be an issue, but it's DEFINITELY alllll about personality and how you carry yourself. Height is whatever.
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8, I prefer a guy taller than me, not saying I haven't dated one as tall as me, not saying I havent been "involved" with one shorter than me, but I don't think I would be able to have a long relationship with a guy shorter than me for multiple reasons, but I wouldn't rule it out as impossible, just very unlikely