So ladies....

Options
12345679»

Replies

• klynn08
    klynn08 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Not really that important. I don't think id find a guy shorter than me as im 5'1'' but ive dated a guy my height
  • AmandaK3
    Options
    Tall women scare me.

Haha, you're not the only man who feels this way.

I know, I'm 5'11. Men either love a tall woman or are totally scared of us amazons. :)
  • msapril177
    msapril177 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Must be taller. I'm 5'9" and dudes must be taller than me.
    Personal preference I guess.
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Very important! I am attracted to guys who are taller than me. I'm 5'6" so I prefer them at least 5'9" or taller. To me there's just something about being able to look up to him. Yes, personality and how he carries himself are much more important, BUT height is a big deal to me as well.. (Its really good to know I'm not alone on this.) That being said, I did date someone who was the same height as me, and we got along great. I bent on my own rule, and I wouldn't change it for anything. Although the dating relationship ended, we are still friends today.
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    I prefer men to be taller.
    I am 5'4 and my hubby is 6' i love being able to look up at him, i feel kinda protected cos hes bigger than me and most definitely stronger than me. :heart:
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I do think men should be tall. But i think there is a distinct lack of tall men these days, so i settled for a 5'7" man. I wouldn't have him any other way
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Tall women scare me.

Haha, you're not the only man who feels this way.

I know, I'm 5'11. Men either love a tall woman or are totally scared of us amazons. :)

My girlfriend does Muay Thai... She also scares me.
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Height really doesn't matter to me. I'm 5'7" and hubby is about 5'9". When I wear heels I tower over him and I absolutely LOVE that. So maybe height matters in that I want to be taller when in heels.