Replies

• sdickerson71303
    sdickerson71303 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Stupid is as Stupid does!!!
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'll never let go Jack, I'll never let go... (Rose lets Jack go)
  • tonydr58
    tonydr58 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

No time for the old in-out, love, I've just come to read the meter.

"A Clockwork Orange"
  • Tishy78
    Tishy78 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hmm, may not be exact, but:

As you wish...

This is my rifle, this is my gun...

I'm not quite dead yet.

It's only a flesh wound.

There is no spoon.

Clever girl.
  • ItsVJ
    ItsVJ Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'll have what she's having.

Probably in the top 5 of all time. Who HASN'T quoted this since Harry met Sally?

:-)
  • Cobb_66
    Cobb_66 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ahh movies are a ridiculous obsession of mine... SO hard to choose quotes!

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything." - Tyler Durden

"If your life had a face I would punch it." - Kim Pine

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." - Bilbo Baggins

"Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy **** we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."
    - Tyler Durden

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee."
    - Jules Winnfield
  • sjschewlakow
    sjschewlakow Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Never give up! Never surrender! Full speed ahead! ---Galaxyquest
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
  • lorig_2000
    lorig_2000 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    A couple of my favs:

Erwin (Rob Schneider in the movie Demolition man): We're police officers! We're not trained to handle this kind of violence!

From the Ghost and Mr Chicken - Talking about the blood stains on the keys of the organ in the haunted house - "...and they even tried Bon Ami."

Clint Eastwood in Bridges of Madison County - "Certainty like this only comes but once in a lifetime."
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    "What do you mean YOU DONT EAT NO MEAT?... It's ok...I make lamb." My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
  • melie_gr
    melie_gr Posts: 18
    Options
    do or do not. there is no try.
  • shvits
    shvits Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Moi Bete! Moi Bete! in English it is "My Beast!" form Beauty and the Beast French version by Coteaux
  • becca3211
    becca3211 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    "Fat guy in a little coaat.. Fat guy in a littttleee coaaat" haha i laugh every time!

I love this one!!! too funny..... :laugh:
  • AlbionLass
    AlbionLass Posts: 136
    Options
    Basically anything Sgt. Harry Wells says in Dog Soldiers, Would post my favourites but would take ages as there are so many.
  • spottedlee
    spottedlee Posts: 372
    Options
    I have sinned, Lord, but I have several excellent excuses.

~~~ War and Peace 1956
  • retrogal76
    retrogal76 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Powell: Hey, Roy, how you feeling? McClane: Pretty ****ing unappreciated, Al.

from one of my all-time favorite films..think we've all felt that one at some point!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Ding dawng motha fu**a, ding dawng!!!

and

F**k'em
  • hobbitgrrl
    hobbitgrrl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
    Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

~ Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I thought they smelled bad...on the outside!

LOVE!

"Will someboody get this big walking carpet out of my way?"
  • acrismon09
    Options
    "Wash Your Winky" said like Darth Vadar by a little old women in the new Arthur movie :) So funny!