Options

Replies

• ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? week 9 day 1 c25k
    What would I have done differently? not lounged around feeling sorry for myself
    What is today's personal goals? stay under calorie goal, get my Gwennie to her appointments
    Mini goal - 5/1/12 ANYTHING under 160-4/28, 159.8 this morning!!! *happy dance*
    Mini goal - 6/1/12 155.8...4 pounds per week goal
    mini goal-7/1/12 ...

April 30-May 6th: 5 days of at least 30+ minutes exercise
    Mon 50 min: 28 min. running c25k week 8 day 3/22 min. walking
    Tues full rest day
    Wed c25k week 9 day 1 30 min. running/10 min. warm up/cooldown
    Thurs
    Fri hopefully c25k week 9 day 2
    Sat
    Sun

Total done / goal: 90/150
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went to my Pilates session.
    What would I have done differently? Nothing
    What is today's personal goals? Working on my Pilates exercies and walking.
    Exercise this week Sun-Sat -

Monday - 4/30 - One hour Pilates
    Tuesday - 5/1- No Exercise
    Wednesday - 5/2 - No Exercise
    Thursday - 5/3- 25 mins. walking
    Friday - 5/4 - Pilates one hour session
    Sat. - 5/5/-
    Sun. - 5/6-
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Jumping right in. Guatemala was fabulous. I had a great time with all of the kids, worked my tail off in the garden and ate tons of rice and beans and fresh vegetables. We also had lots of "kid snacks" along, trail mix etc. That might have kept my weight up!

Weighing in this morning @ 137.2 and getting back to NROL4W I have a picture of me in the garden that actually shows some muscle definition. I'll have to see if I can figure out how to post it!

12-04-24-011.JPG

Now to get back on track. Came home with just enough of a cold to make me feel like laying low for an extra week.
    Missed you all and looking forward to getting back on track!
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Jumping right in. Guatemala was fabulous. I had a great time with all of the kids, worked my tail off in the garden and ate tons of rice and beans and fresh vegetables. We also had lots of "kid snacks" along, trail mix etc. That might have kept my weight up!

Weighing in this morning @ 137.2 and getting back to NROL4W I have a picture of me in the garden that actually shows some muscle definition. I'll have to see if I can figure out how to post it!

12-04-24-011.JPG

Now to get back on track. Came home with just enough of a cold to make me feel like laying low for an extra week.
    Missed you all and looking forward to getting back on track!

What a fantastic picture!!!! You go girl :flowerforyou:
  • ishallnotwant
    Options
    Awesome pic, HM!! Great looking arms! :heart: Your trip sounds absolutely amazing. one day when my kids are grown I hope to get over my fear of flying and be able to go do some missions trips...it sounds like such a wonderful experience.
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Didn't track but I had a good day
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I was out of town last week so I had some catching to do with chores (cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, etc...)
    What would I have done differently? track calories and sneak in a walk
    What is today's personal goals? Log my calories, stay under, yoga (done) and back to bootcamp tonight

Mini goal - 3/31/12 190
    Mini goal - 4/30/12 187
    Mini goal - 5/31/12 184

May 7 - Goal 250 minutes

Mon - yoga and bootcamp
    Tues -
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
    Sun -
  • ishallnotwant
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? got a lot of housework done, relaxed and had fun with my kiddos
    What would I have done differently? perhaps not eaten so much Zebra popcorn
    What is today's personal goals? stay under calorie goal, higher fiber/protein, lots of water
    mini goal-7/1/12 ...

May 7th-13th: 5 days of at least 30+ minutes exercise
    Mon week 9 day 3 c25k
    Tues full rest day
    Wed
    Thurs
    Fri
    Sat
    Sun

Total done / goal: /150
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - No
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Relaxed and read my book of a trilogy.
    What would I have done differently? I would have done some cardio but just relaxed instead.
    What is today's personal goals? Did my Pilates this morning and may do a DVD later.

Monday - 4/30 - One hour Pilates
    Tuesday - 5/1- No Exercise
    Wednesday - 5/2 - No Exercise
    Thursday - 5/3- 25 mins. walking
    Friday - 5/4 - Pilates one hour session
    Sat. - 5/5/- Pilates exercises
    Sun. - 5/6- " "

I was up .6 ounces today but we did go out Saturday night for chicken wings and had
    ice cream on Sunday. Next week no excuses. I hope to see a loss.
    :happy: Hoosiermomma: What a fantastic trip, you must be proud. You look amazing
    with your weight loss and strong arms. Way to go momma !!!!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? didn't track - but I think ok
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no since I didn't track
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? saw my nutritionist, got back on track
    What would I have done differently? less lunch
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, eat in balance
    Mini goal - 6/1/12 220
    Mini goal - 7/1/12 215

May 7- Goal 265+minutes exercise
    Mon 45 minutes step X
    Tues nothing
    Wed 60 minutes step + 10 weight lifting
    Thurs
    Fri 60 minutes step
    Sat 60 minutes step + 30 bodypump
    Sun

Total / min left:45/ 220
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? -None set
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Finally got back to my weight work-out!
    What would I have done differently? Got a bit of WORK done at this computer
    What is today's personal goals? walk - pretty sore from yesterday's weight's workout, stay under on calories, get muchas done in my office and iron a gazillion shirts

Marjies Plan for the week: - List the plan. (Got it done = $ ) (NOT!= 0)

Sun: Definitely rested -0
    Mon: Thought about working out - 0
    Tue: NROLr $ Hooray, finally!
    Wed: Walk
    Thur: Walk/jog?
    Fri: NROL -
    Sat: walk or light cardio

Thanks all for your sweet comments! Glad to be back at it with you!
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? over a bit on calories, but otherwise ok
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? mostly ate in balance
    What would I have done differently? not much
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, eat in balance , already did an hour of step
    Mini goal - 6/1/12 220
    Mini goal - 7/1/12 215

Mon 45 minutes step X
    Tues nothing
    Wed 60 minutes step + 10 weight lifting X
    Thurs
    Fri 60 minutes step
    Sun

Total / min left:115/ 150
  • shonovo
    shonovo Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi i am new here Goldk told me to check out this thread... i am really struggling, especially today and i can use all the help i can get!

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? not yesterday or the day before, i had mini binges at nighttime.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? i didnt eat anything other than what i brought with me at work, which is a huge temptation spot for me, although i did make up for it once i came home..
    What would I have done differently? not ate anything extra after dinner... totally unneccasary i wasnt even hungry.
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, not go over, make good choices, turn this so far sad/depressed day into a happy one somehow, no binges!
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Hi i am new here Goldk told me to check out this thread... i am really struggling, especially today and i can use all the help i can get!

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? not yesterday or the day before, i had mini binges at nighttime.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? i didnt eat anything other than what i brought with me at work, which is a huge temptation spot for me, although i did make up for it once i came home..
    What would I have done differently? not ate anything extra after dinner... totally unneccasary i wasnt even hungry.
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, not go over, make good choices, turn this so far sad/depressed day into a happy one somehow, no binges!

I took a nutrition class that has really helped me with stopping my binges ... the idea is to try to keep your blood sugar at the same level all day so that you don't hit highs and lows that cause big cravings. So I'm supposed to eat 3 meals and 3 snacks in balance (eating about every 2 hours) - which means:
    4 oz. protein (2oz for a snack),
    + a healthy fat (like nuts, avocado, butter, cream, may, cream cheese, coconut oil, olive oil),
    +a carb (keep it under 30g for meal and 15g for a snack) ... preferably vegetable, but fruit or whole grain bread, rice are ok
    (for example a meal would be 4 oz any meat, 1-2 cups cauliflower, 2 t. butter, a snack would be 1/2 cup cottage cheese, blueberries and 16 almonds)
    And doing this really helped me stop my uncontrollable eating I used to do late in the afternoons...

anyhow - just thought I would pass that along in case it helps ... if you would be interested in more info on my nutrition class I would be happy to email it to you - I've typed it up for other people so I can easily cut and paste it into an email for you. Just let me know.
    You can do it!
  • goldk
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any but met the usual goals
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? A was sore from bootcamp. I haven't been in 3 weeks (me on vacation, instructor on vacation, me on a business trip) and I still went out for a nice walk. Still sore today... LOL... and I got on the elliptical (didn't talk myself out of it) :bigsmile:
    What would I have done differently? Complete my food log... I logged my food but didn't come back and push the button.
    What is today's personal goals? Log my calories, stay under and the elliptical

Mini goal - 3/31/12 190
    Mini goal - 4/30/12 187
    Mini goal - 5/31/12 184

May 7 - Goal 250 minutes

Mon - yoga and bootcamp
    Tues - 40 minute walk
    Wed - 35 mins Elliptical
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
    Sun -
  • shonovo
    shonovo Posts: 104
    Options

I took a nutrition class that has really helped me with stopping my binges ... the idea is to try to keep your blood sugar at the same level all day so that you don't hit highs and lows that cause big cravings. So I'm supposed to eat 3 meals and 3 snacks in balance (eating about every 2 hours) - which means:
    4 oz. protein (2oz for a snack),
    + a healthy fat (like nuts, avocado, butter, cream, may, cream cheese, coconut oil, olive oil),
    +a carb (keep it under 30g for meal and 15g for a snack) ... preferably vegetable, but fruit or whole grain bread, rice are ok
    (for example a meal would be 4 oz any meat, 1-2 cups cauliflower, 2 t. butter, a snack would be 1/2 cup cottage cheese, blueberries and 16 almonds)
    And doing this really helped me stop my uncontrollable eating I used to do late in the afternoons...

anyhow - just thought I would pass that along in case it helps ... if you would be interested in more info on my nutrition class I would be happy to email it to you - I've typed it up for other people so I can easily cut and paste it into an email for you. Just let me know.
    You can do it!

thanks so much! i would love to hear the info u have! thanks so much!
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - I didn't track lunch because we ate at
    Applebees and not sure what the calories were.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I hand lunch with a friend who I used to work with.
    What would I have done differently? Not choose what I had for lunch even though I did eat
    only half of it.
    What is today's personal goals? 25 mins. Pilates, done and cleaning upstairs today.

Monday - 5/7/ - l hour Pilates session
    Tuesday - 5/8- 20 mins Pilates
    Wednesday - 5/9 - 20 mins. Pilates and 35 mins. walking
    Thursday - 5/10 - 25 mins. Pilates
    Friday - 5/11 -
    Sat. - 5/12 -
    Sun. - 5/13 - Mothers Day
  • ishallnotwant
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes-under calories-no-didn't make my fiber and protein goals
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? 2.5 mile run
    What would I have done differently? not eaten those cookies and chips and had a healthy dinner instead
    What is today's personal goals? stay under calorie goal, higher fiber/protein, lots of water
    mini goal-7/1/12 ...

May 7th-13th: 5 days of at least 30+ minutes exercise
    Mon 30. min run/10 min. warm up/cooldown
    Tues full rest day
    Wed 50 min. riding mountain bike/37 min. running/20 min. walking
    Thurs
    Fri
    Sat
    Sun

Total done / goal: 147/150
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No - slightly over on calories
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't stay under
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went to the Y and did the elliptical for 35mins even though I didn't want to leave the house (rainy... cool...)
    What would I have done differently? Complete my food log... I logged my food but didn't come back and push the button.
    What is today's personal goals? Log my calories, stay under and the elliptical

Mini goal - 3/31/12 190
    Mini goal - 4/30/12 187
    Mini goal - 5/31/12 184

May 7 - Goal 250 minutes

Mon - yoga and bootcamp
    Tues - 40 minute walk
    Wed - 35 mins Elliptical
    Thurs - 35 mins Elliptical
    Fri -
    Sat -
    Sun -
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? almost perfect
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? pretty darn close
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? mostly ate in balance
    What would I have done differently? not much
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, eat in balance
    Mini goal - 6/1/12 220
    Mini goal - 7/1/12 215

Mon 45 minutes step X
    Tues nothing
    Wed 60 minutes step + 10 weight lifting X
    Thurs
    Fri 60 minutes step
    Sun

Total / min left:115/ 150
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Probably?
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? -Did not walk
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Finished my school board minutes. Always a chore!
    What would I have done differently? Gotten in that walk
    What is today's personal goals? Too late to set any but I did a bunch of cleaning to prep for our daughter's Baby shower on Saturday. SCRUBBED the screen porch and outside deck!

Marjies Plan for the week: - List the plan. (Got it done = $ ) (NOT!= 0)

Sun: Definitely rested -0
    Mon: Thought about working out - 0
    Tue: NROLr $ Hooray, finally!
    Wed: Walk 0
    Thur: Walk/jog? I think all the scrubbing counts
    Fri: NROL - still sore - walking instead.
    Sat: walk or light cardio