Swine Flu

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    the point, in my opinion is:

1) if you post something stating an opinion be prepared for others to state their opinions
    2) if you are offended by ANYTHING posted, the proper way to handle it is by reporting the post to Mike and then ignoring it
    3) nobody else MAKES anyone quit. If you decide to quit for any reason that'd your call, it can't be blamed on something you read on a message board.

That is all I have to say about that.

the end. :flowerforyou:

would you quit telling people to report things!!!

geeesh...

I am kidding but reporting everything that you disagree with is not fair to MIke
    why should he be bored with all this childish crap

Agreed. Suck it up, people-- living life without being offended is NOT a civil right.

Go Marla!

Calls to mind a wonderful quote I just made up....
    If I say something that offends you, please let me know. I may want to offend you again in the future.

IDK how I missed all the shenanigans, but WOW. Totally awesome.

We've covered racism, border control, cleanliness, mind control, kool-aid, civil rights, first amendment rights, and therefore the only things left to discuss are: religion, politics, and puppies.

Since religion and politics are out, I propose we discuss puppies.

I have a puppy in my backyard that looks just like Dave's av. And another one that was the star of a Disney movie.
    Discuss.

She is lying one of her "Puppies" is a wolf. I have heard it bay at the food bowl preparation! She is a teacher hoping the swine flu closes her school for oh say a month :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    GASP! she doesn't "bay", she howls!!!

I thought I made it clear, we are to discuss PUPPIES.

If they close my school, I get screwed. we'll have to make up the time during summer break. screw that. Those little cootie-mongers can stay home with their flu. I have 23 days left till summer break. No damn swine flu better interfere with that.
  • czewwhat
    Options

If they close my school, I get screwed. we'll have to make up the time during summer break. screw that. Those little cootie-mongers can stay home with their flu. I have 23 days left till summer break. No damn swine flu better interfere with that.

Now we see teachers for the selfless giving people they really are, don't we:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options

Now we see teachers for the selfless giving people they really are, don't we:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

as long as they keep their cooties to themselves, we'll be fine. Otherwise those little walking cesspools will have hell to pay. anybody who gets me sick gets a week's worth of detention.
  • Roxy34
    Roxy34 Posts: 146
    Options

1) if you post something stating an opinion be prepared for others to state their opinions
    2) if you are offended by ANYTHING posted, the proper way to handle it is by reporting the post to Mike and then ignoring it
    3) nobody else MAKES anyone quit. If you decide to quit for any reason that'd your call, it can't be blamed on something you read on a message board.

geeesh...

I am kidding but reporting everything that you disagree with is not fair to MIke

Agreed. Suck it up, people-- living life without being offended is NOT a civil right.

Go Marla!

Calls to mind a wonderful quote I just made up....
    If I say something that offends you, please let me know. I may want to offend you again in the future.

IDK how I missed all the shenanigans, but WOW. Totally awesome.

We've covered racism, border control, cleanliness, mind control, kool-aid, civil rights, first amendment rights, and therefore the only things left to discuss are: religion, politics, and puppies.

Since religion and politics are out, I propose we discuss puppies.

I have a puppy in my backyard that looks just like Dave's av. And another one that was the star of a Disney movie.
    Discuss.

HAHAHAHAHA:laugh: GO LUCKY LEPRECHAUN!! That was awesome, LOL!
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Lucky that is exactly what I needed to hear....you crack me up.....cesspools :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Cooties, cesspools! Well then, now that we have discussed, children!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Eat right! Make sure you get your daily dose of fruits and veggies.

Take your vitamins and bump up your vitamin c.

Get plenty of exercise because exercise helps build your immune system.

Get plenty of exercise because exercise helps build your immune system. Walk for at least hour a day, go for a swim, take the stairs instead of the elevator, etc.

Wash your hands often. If you can’t wash them, keep a bottle of antibacterial
    stuff around. Wear a mask when out in public places and avoid going out in public as much as possible while the swine flu is spreading. Get lots of fresh air. Open windows whenever possible. Get plenty of rest. Try to eliminate as much stress from your life as you can.

OR …. You can take the doctor’s office approach. Think about it, when you go
    for a shot, what do they do first? Clean your arm with alcohol.. Why? Because
    alcohol kills germs. So…… I put on my mask, walk to the liquor store (exercise), I put lime in my Corona (fruit), celery in my Bloody Mary (veggies), drink on the bar patio (fresh air), get drunk, tell jokes, and laugh (eliminate stress) and then pass out (rest). The way I see it, if you keep your alcohol levels up flu germs can’t get you!!!!
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

Get plenty of exercise because exercise helps build your immune system. Walk for at least hour a day, go for a swim, take the stairs instead of the elevator, etc.

stuff around. Wear a mask when out in public places and avoid going out in public as much as possible while the swine flu is spreading. Get lots of fresh air. Open windows whenever possible. Get plenty of rest. Try to eliminate as much stress from your life as you can.

alcohol kills germs. So…… I put on my mask, walk to the liquor store (exercise), I put lime in my Corona (fruit), celery in my Bloody Mary (veggies), drink on the bar patio (fresh air), get drunk, tell jokes, and laugh (eliminate stress) and then pass out (rest). The way I see it, if you keep your alcohol levels up flu germs can’t get you!!!!
    25r30wi.gif25r30wi.gif25r30wi.gif25r30wi.gif25r30wi.gif25r30wi.gif25r30wi.gif25r30wi.gif25r30wi.gif25r30wi.gif
  • molsongirl
    Options

geeesh...

That's true but I'm talking about things that you find TRULY offensive, like this user clearly did. Mike runs this website, I don't think he minds receiving report posts.

I can honestly say......*hangs head down in shame* ......I have been reported maybe once, maybe more, I seem to be offensive, who knew? :happy:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I agree czewwhat.

When posting something you are going to get many different responses.
    Brace yourself b/c you may not like what everyone has to say.

Solution to that problem:
    Don't post!

~Jo :flowerforyou:

Anyone got a Xanax my mood is edgy Im still trying to be nice

I have a ton. $20.00 a pop. :bigsmile:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I agree czewwhat.

Don't post!

Darn why couldn't you be in Bakersfield! :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Amen sister, Why get stuck when you can enjoy your treatment for medicinal purposes of course!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    I agree czewwhat.

Don't post!

Darn why couldn't you be in Bakersfield! :laugh: :laugh:

Delivery Fees are extra!!!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options

geeesh...

That's true but I'm talking about things that you find TRULY offensive, like this user clearly did. Mike runs this website, I don't think he minds receiving report posts.

I can honestly say......*hangs head down in shame* ......I have been reported maybe once, maybe more, I seem to be offensive, who knew? :happy:

:laugh: and I can honestly say you have never offended me... somebody must be sensitive :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

as long as they keep their cooties to themselves, we'll be fine. Otherwise those little walking cesspools will have hell to pay. anybody who gets me sick gets a week's worth of detention.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Tell us how you really feel about the little creeps. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options

I'm with you on the cesspools. I teach high school and those kids are disasters of disease!! Although I'm teaching summer school so it doesn't matter if school goes longer for me!
  • Roxy34
    Roxy34 Posts: 146
    Options
    They don't call it "Daycare Disease" for nothin'. Germs spread like wildfire amongst kids. Its insane.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

geeesh...

Not me-- go figure. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • molsongirl
    Options
    :laugh: ....r u serious Marla? :laugh: ....i'm so sad now, I always thought you were meaner than me :tongue: :laugh: