Swine Flu

Options

Replies

• kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many people have been reported and don't even realize it. :huh:

I wonder if there are consequences for people that OVER report. I mean, I could report every post on the boards today. I wonder if I'd get a warning for that. hmmmmmm
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options

How about I say you are ugly fat and mean, (not really, just making an example) would he contact me then? Or am I to be the only member that doesn't have a personal relationship with our awesome leader!
    And how exactly does this pertain to swine flu????

well you'd only get contacted for that if the person you said it to reported it, or if mike fell upon it on his own (which he probably wouldn't cause really... he wouldn't have time to browse the boards that closely)
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

I wonder if there are consequences for people that OVER report. I mean, I could report every post on the boards today. I wonder if I'd get a warning for that. hmmmmmm

Oh yeah kerri, we can all tell by your pixie smile you are just evil to the bone:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Poor mike is his ears ringing?
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    It's all good, I got one yesterday for telling someone that I thought her opinion was nuts. Those were my exact words, I offended......my bad, lesson learned. :noway:

Wow. Someone must have needed a Midol! - Not you, Molson, though. I read that post, I think. Thought you were spot on!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    It's all good, I got one yesterday for telling someone that I thought her opinion was nuts. Those were my exact words, I offended......my bad, lesson learned. :noway:

Wow. Someone must have needed a Midol! - Not you, Molson, though. I read that post, I think. Thought you were spot on!

I think you both -- Molson Girl AND MTGirl --- are nuts.

(I wanna join the "I've Been Reported" bandwagon :wink: . I can't believe that is all it takes!!)
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

How about I say you are ugly fat and mean, (not really, just making an example) would he contact me then? Or am I to be the only member that doesn't have a personal relationship with our awesome leader!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    THREAD HIJACKING IN PROGRESS!
  • czewwhat
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    THREAD HIJACKING IN PROGRESS!

THREAD HIJACKING IN PROGRESS! we did that yesterday! come up with a new one. Sheeesh:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Just want to make it clear I've never reported anybody. :noway: I'm probably too squeaky clean for anyone to report me. :bigsmile:
  • MTGirl
    Options

I think you both -- Molson Girl AND MTGirl --- are nuts.

(I wanna join the "I've Been Reported" bandwagon :wink: . I can't believe that is all it takes!!)

I'd report you for that, if I bothered to do that :laugh: I don't think I've ever reported anyone! I guess I'm just not the sensitive type. :ohwell: Psst - just don't tell my husband that! lol - I've got a good thing goin' with the sensitive thing :glasses:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Just want to make it clear I've never reported anybody. :noway: I'm probably too squeaky clean for anyone to report me. :bigsmile:

You know, I can't get the whole reporting thing-- grow up, folks. This isn't third grade. People say things I disagree with. I either choose to respectfully agree/disagree or ignore the post. Kinda what I thought mature people did-- :noway:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

I just reported you.
    That smug self righteous attitude is offensive.
  • czewwhat
    Options

I reported one person. she flat out insulted a gal about her effort and used the (fat) word to describe the poor girl, it made me mad, she even called her stupid.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

I just reported you.

:bigsmile: Hi Lauryn!!!!!!! :smooched:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

I just reported you.

:bigsmile: Hi Lauryn!!!!!!! :smooched:

Why Hey There Marla!!!
    I'm debating reporting you too. I'm not sure what you did, but I'm sure you did something to merit a reporting. :wink:
  • MTGirl
    Options

I reported one person. she flat out insulted a gal about her effort and used the (fat) word to describe the poor girl, it made me mad, she even called her stupid.

Wow! I may have made an exception to my lack of reporting for a post like that!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    wouldn't it be nice if we could report our family members.....my kids for not washing the dishes, thats it, your banned from the house, you called your sis what??? that's your second warning, now you need to walk around with duct tape on your nasty mouth.....hun, you didn't take out the garbage last night and now the truck just went by..i'm so upset that you don't take your responsibilites in our home serious....REPORT....lol, make him have to i dunno...spend a day with Dave..:laugh: , my 14 yr old twins are rally nasty lately, maybe I should make them wear mismatched shoes...report!!!!!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    wouldn't it be nice if we could report our family members.....my kids for not washing the dishes, thats it, your banned from the house, you called your sis what??? that's your second warning, now you need to walk around with duct tape on your nasty mouth.....hun, you didn't take out the garbage last night and now the truck just went by..i'm so upset that you don't take your responsibilites in our home serious....REPORT....lol, make him have to i dunno...spend a day with Dave..:laugh: , my 14 yr old twins are rally nasty lately, maybe I should make them wear mismatched shoes...report!!!!!

Go you one better, make them wear each others used underwear! that will fix those twins!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

spending a day with me would be a reward

as you know:wink:
  • molsongirl
    Options
    OMG..that is so evil, gross!! that would do it, my one daughter won't even put away someone else's clean undies, let alone dirty...AHAHAHA! i'm gonna use that one on her! Em one more mean comment and you have to wear Maddies dirty ginch...ewwwwwww
  • molsongirl
    Options

spending a day with me would be a reward

as you know:wink:

Dave, my hubby is way too sensitive, you'd give him a complex. :happy: