Swine Flu

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: That's too funny Lauryn. The thread doesn't relate to the original topic anymore. Bwahahaha.

I guess this really is just another thread about nothing :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Just want to make it clear I've never reported anybody. :noway: I'm probably too squeaky clean for anyone to report me. :bigsmile:

I reported one person. she flat out insulted a gal about her effort and used the (fat) word to describe the poor girl, it made me mad, she even called her stupid.

Wow! I may have made an exception to my lack of reporting for a post like that!

Not me-- I could see myself "spanking" the rude person, but not tattling. Not my style.

What kind of spanking!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Tamtastic is talking about Melting popcicles all over her body on the thread about nothing, then Shannon wrecked her fantasy with a reminder about Bees!

Oh my-- verbal, my friend-- verbal spanking-- !!!!! :laugh:

I knew you were a good girl! could tell by the kids in the pic

I'm a goooood girrrrl, I love my mama, I love Jesus-- (can't remember the rest-- Tom Petty, yes???)

"crazy bout Elvis......"

I used to fight with my sister over who was going to marry Elvis:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I got mad at my brother once 'cause he said he wouldn't let Donny Osmond borrow his bike if Donny and Marie ever came over-- :laugh:
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    They just showed a commercial on my local news (Portland OR) from back in the 70's warning of the swine flu outbreak and what precautions to take....

I personally try not to live in fear of what "could" happen. Others can not help but be scared of the situation. Neither party is wrong! Its just people telling their opinion!

Why start a post if not to hear both sides?!

No need to be defensive here! :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Just want to make it clear I've never reported anybody. :noway: I'm probably too squeaky clean for anyone to report me. :bigsmile:

I just reported you.
    That smug self righteous attitude is offensive.

Well I just reported you for reporting me and saying I had a smug self righteous attitude. Then I reported myself for having a smug self righteous attitude. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Guess I'm not so squeaky clean anymore. :sad:
  • Marla64
    Options

I just reported you.

Well I just reported you for reporting me and saying I had a smug self righteous attitude. Then I reported myself for having a smug self righteous attitude. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Guess I'm not so squeaky clean anymore. :sad:

I just reported you both for confusing me.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

I just reported you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

I just reported you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have double dog reported you for making me laugh loudly late at night and almost waking my sleeping daughter. :angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I just waded through the entire post..:noway: .apparently because I have no life :laugh: ..
    Actually, I was wondering. Could a person get the swine flu from "pigging out?":smile:
  • Marla64
    Options
    I just waded through the entire post..:noway: .apparently because I have no life :laugh: ..
    Actually, I was wondering. Could a person get the swine flu from "pigging out?":smile:

Hmmm.....I wonder-- food for thought-- :wink:
  • Marla64
    Options
    This just in--

"The swine flu outbreak that has alarmed the world for a week now appears less ominous, with the virus showing little staying power in the hardest-hit cities and scientists suggesting it lacks the genetic fortitude of past killer bugs." http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30471035/

Pandemic? Hmmmm-- me thinketh not.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    This just in--

"The swine flu outbreak that has alarmed the world for a week now appears less ominous, with the virus showing little staying power in the hardest-hit cities and scientists suggesting it lacks the genetic fortitude of past killer bugs." http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30471035/

Marla, you have saved me from a fate worse than death! The overwhelming fear we all experienced two days ago is gone, thanks for the news!:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
    P.S. I knew we were safe, but did you hear about the asteroid that is aiming for earth, it should make its way here with in 90,000 miles in the year 2056, I think we should all start worrying now!:laugh: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options
    This just in--

Marla, you have saved me from a fate worse than death! The overwhelming fear we all experienced two days ago is gone, thanks for the news!:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
    P.S. I knew we were safe, but did you hear about the asteroid that is aiming for earth, it should make its way here with in 90,000 miles in the year 2056, I think we should all start worrying now!:laugh: :laugh:

Batten down the hatches-- !!!!!!!:wink:
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow it has almost been 10 years since swine flu. Time is flying.