Swine Flu

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    wouldn't it be nice if we could report our family members.....my kids for not washing the dishes, thats it, your banned from the house, you called your sis what??? that's your second warning, now you need to walk around with duct tape on your nasty mouth.....hun, you didn't take out the garbage last night and now the truck just went by..i'm so upset that you don't take your responsibilites in our home serious....REPORT....lol, make him have to i dunno...spend a day with Dave..:laugh: , my 14 yr old twins are rally nasty lately, maybe I should make them wear mismatched shoes...report!!!!!

spending a day with me would be a reward

as you know:wink:

Dave, my hubby is way too sensitive, you'd give him a complex. :happy:

Dont take this badly Dave, but you give a lot of us a complex, it is that I know everything and you don't matter charm that you have. I mean that in a nice way.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Dave DOES know everything...just ask him & see!!!:bigsmile:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Im not sure if I should fear him or worship him, this site is helping me lose the unsightly Fat around my waist, there I said it. Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat! I feel so much better!:drinker: :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

Im not sure if I should fear him or worship him, this site is helping me lose the unsightly Fat around my waist, there I said it. Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat! I feel so much better!:drinker: :drinker:

He prefers both! :glasses:
  • czewwhat
    Options

He prefers both! :glasses:

I was talking about Mike!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Just want to make it clear I've never reported anybody. :noway: I'm probably too squeaky clean for anyone to report me. :bigsmile:

I just reported you.
    That smug self righteous attitude is offensive.

:bigsmile: Hi Lauryn!!!!!!! :smooched:

Why Hey There Marla!!!
    I'm debating reporting you too. I'm not sure what you did, but I'm sure you did something to merit a reporting. :wink:

Undoubtedly--
  • Marla64
    Options
    Just want to make it clear I've never reported anybody. :noway: I'm probably too squeaky clean for anyone to report me. :bigsmile:

I reported one person. she flat out insulted a gal about her effort and used the (fat) word to describe the poor girl, it made me mad, she even called her stupid.

Wow! I may have made an exception to my lack of reporting for a post like that!

Not me-- I could see myself "spanking" the rude person, but not tattling. Not my style.
  • czewwhat
    Options

I reported one person. she flat out insulted a gal about her effort and used the (fat) word to describe the poor girl, it made me mad, she even called her stupid.

Not me-- I could see myself "spanking" the rude person, but not tattling. Not my style.

What kind of spanking!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Tamtastic is talking about Melting popcicles all over her body on the thread about nothing, then Shannon wrecked her fantasy with a reminder about Bees!
  • Marla64
    Options

Tamtastic is talking about Melting popcicles all over her body on the thread about nothing, then Shannon wrecked her fantasy with a reminder about Bees!

Oh my-- verbal, my friend-- verbal spanking-- !!!!! :laugh:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    THIS is the mother of all hijacked threads!!!! Wow, I haven't been back to it since yesterday....just wow!!!! :noway:
  • czewwhat
    Options

I knew you were a good girl! could tell by the kids in the pic
  • Marla64
    Options

I'm a goooood girrrrl, I love my mama, I love Jesus-- (can't remember the rest-- Tom Petty, yes???)
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

I'm a goooood girrrrl, I love my mama, I love Jesus-- (can't remember the rest-- Tom Petty, yes???)

I love my boyfriend too? lol
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

"crazy bout Elvis......"
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

And America too :smile:
  • Marla64
    Options
    That's it!! Tanks guys.
  • czewwhat
    Options

"crazy bout Elvis......"

I used to fight with my sister over who was going to marry Elvis:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe that a post about the Swine Flu has gotten so hijacked and has 297, well now 298! lol, posts!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We are awesome, people. Just awesome!!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I gave up on the swine flu yesterday, glad to see you back MT. lets call this a private chat shall we?
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I almost posted a news article about the swine flu here, but the thread doesn't relate to the original topic anymore. :wink: