Swine Flu

Options

Replies

• kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    :laugh: ....r u serious Marla? :laugh: ....i'm so sad now, I always thought you were meaner than me :tongue: :laugh:

ya seriously, lol, even I've had one! (granted that chick deserved everything I said to her! :laugh: )
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    :laugh: ....r u serious Marla? :laugh: ....i'm so sad now, I always thought you were meaner than me :tongue: :laugh:

ya seriously, lol, even I've had one! (granted that chick deserved everything I said to her! :laugh: )

we dont really want to compare the number of times we have been reported do we?

not the contest I want to win

but would:wink:
  • kerrilucko
    Options

:laugh: I dunno about that, I bet Max'd beat you!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I dunno...i'm more worried about the psycho knife yielding nut jobs around then I am of a flu bug. My kids are healthy, they wash their hands, don't spit on random people that I know of.....life is good, I will not worry about pigs and their bugs.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options

I just got my first one and it's all your fault Dave!!! :tongue:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Apparently not-- as long as I'm not using the big, bad old "F" word-- "fat," and don't share my politically incorrect opinions, when asked, on say, gay marriage, for example-- I'm just your basic, regular ol' sweetiepie--
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Why the hell did you get one? people report for the dumbest things
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Marla says it in the nicest way though!!

even if she is thinking totally different and everyone else gets it but the person who it is for! :wink:
  • Roxy34
    Roxy34 Posts: 146
    Options

What?! Omg,srsly ppl. There are pedophiles on the net, luring our children into their perverted little paws. THATS what we should be reporting. We're just shootin' the *kitten*. No harm intended.
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    It's all good, I got one yesterday for telling someone that I thought her opinion was nuts. Those were my exact words, I offended......my bad, lesson learned. :noway:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I said Witch Please......Only it was a Witch with a B.......

But I was talking to Dave. :laugh: :laugh:
  • kattiek
    kattiek Posts: 83
    Options
    OR …. You can take the doctor’s office approach. Think about it, when you go
    for a shot, what do they do first? Clean your arm with alcohol.. Why? Because
    alcohol kills germs. So…… I put on my mask, walk to the liquor store (exercise), I put lime in my Corona (fruit), celery in my Bloody Mary (veggies), drink on the bar patio (fresh air), get drunk, tell jokes, and laugh (eliminate stress) and then pass out (rest). The way I see it, if you keep your alcohol levels up flu germs can’t get you!!!!

I like this approach best!

It is sad that people have died and that it's spreading, however, I feel you can't do a whole lot about it except practice good hygiene (you should be doing that anyway!) Everyone at my school is either paranoid about getting it or annoyed with hearing about it. University of Delaware has been all over the news because we have 4 confirmed and 12 probable cases so far. I think it's a bit much to be so paranoid about it, the masks people are wearing here on campus are not going to protect them. They've cancelled all our events for the weekend (no relay for life! :cry: ) but NOT classes....I'm disgruntled by this:grumble: I think it's being blown out of proportion, for now. I do agree with what falcon was saying about it possibly coming in waves, which is realistic and a bit scary. There's nothing you can do about it though, if it's going to mutate, it's going to mutate. For right now, let's be thankful it had a deleterious mutation of an amino acid and the symptoms are milder then when they first showed up in Mexico.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    HOLD THE PHONE.

How do you know when you get reported? Mike tells you? Do you mean that I have never been reported!? :noway: :grumble:

I've got to start trying harder.........:bigsmile:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    HOLD THE PHONE.

How do you know when you get reported? Mike tells you? Do you mean that I have never been reported!? :noway: :grumble:

you are reported alright, I'm gonna tell your daddy on you!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kerrilucko
    Options
    HOLD THE PHONE.

he only tells you if he agrees that you were in the wrong. it's like a warning. SO you could have been reported hundreds of time, but if mike disagrees with the report, he won't send you a warning.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    HOLD THE PHONE.

he only tells you if he agrees that you were in the wrong. it's like a warning. SO you could have been reported hundreds of time, but if mike disagrees with the report, he won't send you a warning.

HA! So I have been reported...... perhaps hundreds of times. Awesome. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kerrilucko
    Options
    HOLD THE PHONE.

HA! So I have been reported...... perhaps hundreds of times. Awesome. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

haha, it's possible.
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Mike has never contacted me, guess I am not a controversy causing member! How can I get reported, I'm feeling particularly evil today!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many people have been reported and don't even realize it. :huh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I wonder how many people have been reported and don't even realize it. :huh:

How about I say you are ugly fat and mean, (not really, just making an example) would he contact me then? Or am I to be the only member that doesn't have a personal relationship with our awesome leader!
    And how exactly does this pertain to swine flu????