What did you have for breakfast to get this great day starte

Options
12345679»

Replies

• missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty routine on breakfast, 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon and one sweetner, then after it's microwaved, i put in a cup of skim milk and 1/2 c. cottage cheese. I know it sounds gross, but it's really really good. just don't put the cottage cheese in before you microwave it, it gets all stringy and yucky.
    oh yeah, and oodles of coffee.
  • chicaloca6470
    chicaloca6470 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    2 cups of corn flakes and 1 and half cup of two percent milk
  • isadoraworkman
    isadoraworkman Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I had a bowl of fibre one mixed with strawberry bran cereal with skim milk, a slice of light cheddar cheese and a pear...washing it all down with three glasses of water.
    :)
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I had the Special K fruit and yogurt cereal....the first time trying it and I LOVED it! What a greate way to start the day! :flowerforyou:
  • summerkay
    summerkay Posts: 5
    Options
    DANG EVERY ONES BREAKFAST SOUNDS SOOO GOOOD! I HAD A INDIVIDUAL BOX OF FRUIT LOOPS.....
  • SOBAY311
    SOBAY311 Posts: 33
    Options
    I really screwed up this morning. I had 2 donuts and milk from Yum Yum Donuts. 900 calories. :sad:
  • mkoff32
    mkoff32 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    A bowl of Corn Flakes with slices of bananas and skim milk.
  • red_july
    red_july Posts: 13
    Options
    1/4 c brown rice, 1/8 c black beans, 1/8 c rotel tomatoes
    1 c warm water with a lemon slice

great for lunch too.
  • rowie
    rowie Posts: 75
    Options
    I had 1 packet of instant flax oatmeal, with some shredded unsweetened coconut, craising, and a splash of vanilla soy milk. super yummy. also, some jasmine green tea with honey. I keep hearing about rolled oates or steel cut oates. what's the difference, and do you prepare it differently? willing to try something better for me, and with less packaging than individual servings.:happy:
  • icandoallthings
    icandoallthings Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    breakfast burrito
    (scrambled egg whites, onion, zucchini & turkey bacon on a whole wheat tortilla)
    coffee
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: One cup of coffee, 1/4 cup egg whites 2 slices no salt turkey bacon , 1/2 banana
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I had a slice of my wife's wonderful-fantastic-amazing strawberry pie!

Fresh strawberries
    Splenda
    Sugar-free strawberry Jell-O
    My own homemade pie crust w.unbleached flour

Ok, so it's not pressed cardboard w/soymilk. It's delish, and no less healthy than a bowl of Kashi w/2%. Ya' gotta live,,, :smile:
  • CasperO
    Options
    Sorry about the multi-posts.
  • CasperO
    Options
    Dangit
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    today was fiber one cereal with a cut up peach and 1/2C 2% milk. (I ususally get 1% but grabbed the wrong one)

Casper, I like your pie for breakfast idea! One year for Thanksgiving I surprised my DH with pumpkin pie and coffee in bed for breakfast. He was like, what? we aren't waiting to eat it for desert?
    I said why eat it when we are full from a delicious dinner. It was a nice way to start the holiday!
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    A poached egg and some Mott's garden vegetable cocktail.

I am ready for snack time. *LOL*
  • rowie
    rowie Posts: 75
    Options
    flax oatmeal, with dried cranberries, shredded unsweetened coconut, sliced almonds, and a splash of vanilla rice milk. Plus my usual jasmine green tea. pretty tasty, and really filling.
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I was sooooo bad today, I was up at 5:30 this morning, and didn't eat anything until 2:00 this afternoon, and it was only some raspberries, I haven't had much of a chance to eat since then, but gonna try for a small bagel and some steamed broccoli for dinner...not a good "eats" day today, i'll be lucky to eat 400 calories at the days end, i'm sooo freaking busy i'm not even hungry :grumble:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I had cinnamon spice oatmeal, fruit salad and my coffee :smooched: