Did Anybody Else Lose Their Boobs When They Lost Their Weigh

Options

Replies

• Erinslove
    Erinslove Posts: 139
    Options
    When I lost all my weight and I saw a friend I hadn't seen in months she thought I had had a breast reduction!
  • irisheyes42us
    Options
    Yes yes!!!

down 35lbs.. and one cup so far, DD to D... :-( liked my boobs.

My hub does not notice, smaller tummy.. smaller boobs.

it balances out somehow.

that's me too. I am so mad I wanted to be smaller!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Yes. Hence my logo!
  • footballmom12
    footballmom12 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Heck yes! My boobs used to be wayyyy bigger but slowly but surely they're getting smaller. haha.

^^ I look forward to this!! When I got pregnant with my first I went from a 36 C to a 42 DDD :-( Crossing my fingers they go back down!!!
  • emeditator
    Options
    Now at a 38G/H...would love to have them go down! But even when I lost a lot a weight when I was younger, done to a 32, I was still a F/G size...and I was 120 lbs! Looked like I would tip over. Sadly though, they just looked deflated :( My aunt described hers as baseballs in tube socks!
  • TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    Options
    I was almost a D, still a full C, so haven't lost barely anything, I'm pretty sure I'll be a C when I'm at my goal too:) Thankfully!
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    When I lost all my weight and I saw a friend I hadn't seen in months she thought I had had a breast reduction!

haha, that's funny!
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I was 40" chest and now its 35" .. not sure on cup size anymore as I wear the sports bra's that you put over your head.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    Options
    I was 40" chest and now its 35" .. not sure on cup size anymore as I wear the sports bra's that you put over your head.

My chest is only 32.5 inches and so when I wear a sports bra I literally have no boobs at all. It's like taping them down. It's awful. :(
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I did! I went from an A cup to um...an A -, lol. Though because my rib cage is so hard it was always hard to find stuff, but now that I have lost more weight I have lost even more!
  • FreshKrisKreash
    Options
    I did! I went from an A cup to um...an A -, lol. Though because my rib cage is so hard it was always hard to find stuff, but now that I have lost more weight I have lost even more!

haha! A-, is that where your boobs are inverted?
  • BlaireV
    BlaireV Posts: 137
    Options
    Yes :)
    I was a medium C at my heaviest (~170 lbs), and now at 133 lbs I'm a small B.
  • cadillacfrank
    cadillacfrank Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    As a guy, I'm glad to see my man-boobs go... that's just not right
  • Paul077
    Paul077 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes,It happens naturally..

http://myweightlossclinics.com
  • FreshKrisKreash
    Options
    As a guy, I'm glad to see my man-boobs go... that's just not right

Haha, at least it worked out for one of us. :)
  • Darrknys
    Darrknys Posts: 91
    Options
    >_< Actually this was one of my first thoughts when I started. I think my chest is perfect, it's just my mid section I want to shrink down.

*sigh* Not looking forward to down sizing my girls.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    Options
    >_< Actually this was one of my first thoughts when I started. I think my chest is perfect, it's just my mid section I want to shrink down.

*sigh* Not looking forward to down sizing my girls.

Awhh, well maybe yours won't shrink. Some people here said there's didn't. :)
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Sort of happening into me too.I have lost almost 26 pounds and my breast gets smaller.
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    If you look at my pic at the before and after you can see I had A big loss in boob size I was between a 34DD and a 34D now I'm between a 32/34 B and a 32/34 A I was not happy about this but it's the price I pay to be healthy
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    If only I had your problems:-) I'm over 50 which means that my girls not only suffer from weight loss but also from "way loss". They are not where they used to be or to say it with Jillian Michaels' words: hang in there , girls"

ARGH