Did Anybody Else Lose Their Boobs When They Lost Their Weigh

Options
1234568»

Replies

• donnam40
    donnam40 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I was just having a laugh about this with my husband last night about this. He was joking about my small breasts and I said "I work hard too keep them this small". He had a good laugh at that, but it is so true!
  • FormerSuperHero
    FormerSuperHero Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wish I could keep my boobs, I was a 32A and with the weight I've gained I'm now a 38DD I'd love to be 32D that would be magical.
    And Im worried they will droop and look empty when I lose the weight
  • HMFooden
    HMFooden Posts: 14
    Options
    my boobs shrank a little bit from a D to a small D/big C... i keep telling my boyfriend that they shrank and he keeps telling me they look bigger... i think its because my stomach is getting smaller haha
  • danteswish
    Options
    Yes, Those manboobs are just ugly, anyways...
  • Emabo
    Emabo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I sure hope I don't lose some boobage! They are already so small...
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Every time I lose weight, I lose my boobs. When I'm heavier, they're a C, and when I get down, they're a B. Except when I'm breastfeeding, and they stick to around a C, haha. All I have to do is breastfeed for the rest of my life, and I'm set!

LOL, I think I was about a D when I was breastfeeding. I guess it would look sort of weird though since my baby is 19.

I'm blessed that at my heaviest I'm a 36 C and at my lightest I'm a 34 B/C. Not a huge drop and with a smaller waist I don't even think it is noticeable.

My step daughter lost 10 lbs and one cup size, 36 D to C. One of my daughters wishes she would loose in her chest. No matter how skinny she is she's either a 32 or 34 D.

My hubby laughs that his boobs are as big as mine but he's working on losing his too.
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I always lose and gain in my boobs. I got remeasured two days ago and went from a 40 DDD to a 38 DDD. Honestly, I am happy. I don't want to be very small, but I want to have a good figure without being huge. I have been big breasted for years, and I think it was one of my annoyance of my weight gain more than anything else. Big boobs are overrated in my opinion. I would be happy with a 36 DD or DDD
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I always lose and gain in my boobs. I got remeasured two days ago and went from a 40 DDD to a 38 DDD. Honestly, I am happy. I don't want to be very small, but I want to have a good figure without being huge. I have been big breasted for years, and I think it was one of my annoyance of my weight gain more than anything else. Big boobs are overrated in my opinion. I would be happy with a 36 DD or DDD

Shoot I would be happy with a D cup. I think the last time i was properly measured she said I was an F cup. That shocked me as I was wearing a D cup. And I know I've gained some since then. Big boobs are totally overrated. I'd take smaller ones with less back pain in a heartbeat.
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Even at my smallest weight of 135lbs at 5'7" (what I'm trying to get back to) I was never smaller than a DDD. Unfortunately they're genetic. I wish they'd shrink. :( I'm a 38 F right now and it's miserable.

I feel your pain!
  • BartsGurl
    BartsGurl Posts: 19
    Options
    Uh, no. I don't think your MIL knows what she's talking about. She's probably just an anomaly. Good for her. Me, on the other hand... what boobs? I'm 238 lbs and just now filling out a B. I've always had very small breasts and I've only now gotten to the point where I look womanly. But alas, it's not worth it. I'd give these B-cuppers back in a heart beat if I could get back to being "little in the middle."