Did Anybody Else Lose Their Boobs When They Lost Their Weigh

Options

Replies

• CSO313
    CSO313 Posts: 6
    Options
    God I hope so.......................... :-PPP Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Depends on how much you have to lose. When I lost my weight the last time, I went down a little but I was not upset about it at all! But you also have to remember that on a smaller body it looks better to not have them as big. Lol.
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    So far I have gone from a DD to a D and I have lost about 40 lbs.
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    If there was a way I'd give you mine. lol The only way that losing weight equals losing boobs for me is if I go on a super low-carb diet. then the boobs go down first. But then I'm a G cup and would love to be a C. I think a lot of it's genetics, too.
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    I also seem to of lost all of my man-bobbs :), but then again thats not a bad thing. On a serious note, my wife complains about this all the time. Now I can tell her she isn't the only one.
  • Medtech2004
    Medtech2004 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! I brought that up to my mother in law the other day. She has lost tons of weight to but hasn't lost her boobs. I asked how she did that. She didn't exercise and lost it just by being on a diet. I exercise which she says is why I'm losing my boobs :-( I went from a D cup to now a very low C (actually I should be in a B but I don't want to admit it lol).

I haven't really been exercising much yet and have lost all my weight just dieting.....and I have still lost in the boobs! :cry: But when you think about it...your boobs are fat and we are trying to lose fat....still sad!

13094861.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • MissSonjaBelle
    MissSonjaBelle Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yeah, boobs are just fat so unfortunately they're really effected by weight loss/gain.
    I put on 8kg's in the past 2 months and my boobs are AWESOME now! Hahahaha, pity about the rest of me :D

xo
  • nyd_12
    nyd_12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    OMG YES! But I guess I wouldn't look very well proportioned if I kept them either :ohwell:
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40B/C to a 34DD. Since getting back to the gym & lifting my cup size has gotten even bigger. Pretty sure I'm the exception & not the rule, but I'll take it :drinker:
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    Funny story...

I'd had a mammogram before losing a whole bunch of weight on Weight Watchers. I went back two years later and the nurse/technician/whatever had the last mammogram results up on the board, put the new ones up and said, "Looks like you lost some weight!"

Ok, well I thought it was funny. :smile:
  • MrsNCO7
    MrsNCO7 Posts: 7
    Options
    Yes, I'm afraid so :(
  • smolina85
    smolina85 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was 40" chest and now its 35" .. not sure on cup size anymore as I wear the sports bra's that you put over your head.

My chest is only 32.5 inches and so when I wear a sports bra I literally have no boobs at all. It's like taping them down. It's awful. :(

Exact same problem here. I look "boobless" with a sports bra. I always were a regular bra under my sports bra :)
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Every time I lose weight, I lose my boobs. When I'm heavier, they're a C, and when I get down, they're a B. Except when I'm breastfeeding, and they stick to around a C, haha. All I have to do is breastfeed for the rest of my life, and I'm set!
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    YES :-(

At my highest I was a DD....I am now a C. The boobs have been decimated *pours one out for lost boobage**
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    No :( I'm still trying to get BACK down to a B. One more cup to go :(
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    Yes! I've lost 63 lbs and still have 107 to go, and I've gone from a DDD to a D/DD already! But I'm happy with that :) I would like to go down to a Full C/Small D :)
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Even at my smallest weight of 135lbs at 5'7" (what I'm trying to get back to) I was never smaller than a DDD. Unfortunately they're genetic. I wish they'd shrink. :( I'm a 38 F right now and it's miserable.
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I've lost just over 21lbs and my boobs are the same. I am 6' tall and broad though. I'm now 245lbs and my goal weight is 180lbs. The girls are currently a 40E and at my lightest are normally a 36C. I hope I lose them because Ive nearly knocked myself out on the treadmill a few times and I get back pain. I'm exercising and using bio oil and anything else in the hope they don't look deflated :(
  • deez1981
    deez1981 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes I have lost 2 bra sizes around my chest and gone down from a DD to a C bordering on a B. They are easier to manage when exercising but I feel so depressed with them as they were so big and now the skin is still there but the filling isnt. Having had two children as well hasnt helped my cause in keeping any perkiness!! I know you can buy new ones but dont have the money for them!
    Yay for weightloss but booo for making me feel less of a woman :'(
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Yup. The weigh tloss has had a definite impact on the loss of "chest". Oh well...good thing my husband did not marry me for the breasts I used to have! But I would much rather have a smaller chest and be thinner and healthier than to have a fuller chest and be heavy and not as healthy. A fair trade off I say!