Black Team is starting over and recruiting :)

12345679»

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    So many new faces! Very exciting! For anyone is isnt sure how the whole thing works,
    We are really just a group here to support and learn from one another. We are here for sharing successes, venting about failures answering questions or just chatting about life in general. Every week we have a member start a new thread with a challenge for the week. Sometimes it's ab work, or drinking enough water or even taking a week to reflect on how far we've come. The only thing you have to do is send Samantha your weight every wednesday and she will post results to help us stay motivated. Aside from that the only requirement is to enjoy the relationships you develope here and benefit from one another. I for one :heart: my black team and I look forward to being on this team with all you new folks.

:drinker:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,958 Member
    Hey Samantha,

Just sent you a PM with my weight. I'll do the same tomorrow after I weigh in again.

You guys and girls are a riot! This is going to be SO much fun! I'm going to finally figure out what my proud friends are always raving about, when they talk of their black team!

Kati
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Oh wow, I'm so excited to see all the new Black Team members! :bigsmile:

You all will love this group as much as I do...I could never had this much fun and support getting to my goal without them!
  • otcarlson
    otcarlson Posts: 16
    I love biggest loser! I watched the finally. Minus all the comercial breaks, I love watching their success! Tanya:smile:
This discussion has been closed.