The halfers club...for those needing to lose half or more of

Options

Replies

• BSantos
    BSantos Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey Girls,
    Can I join this group? I joined MFP a few days ago and I love it. The only issue that I was having was that I needed to loose so much weight and felt like other people did not understand. While everyone here has been so nice, I needed support from people who were in the same situation as I am and could really relate. I am 270 lbs. and need to get to 150 lbs. to be healthy. I wish everyone well for the rest of the weekend. Now, I only hope that I can find this discussion board again.
    Becky
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Welcome Becky :)

If you go to My Topics (right at the top) it will show any threads you have commented on. That way you wont lose us!
  • BSantos
    Options
    Thanks Jenn!:happy:
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Hey Halfers hope everyone is having a great Monday. I am giving myself a new goal each monday to increase my cardio, I have been at a plateau for about 3 weeks. I am ready to get out of it. Welcome to all the new faces. Well I hope everyone has a wonderful week.
  • BSantos
    Options
    Thank you! My week is a bit off because I weigh myself every Tuesday morning, so I am actually at the end of my week. I will let you all know tomorrow how I did. I wish everyone well this week. Becky
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies, I'm back from vacation and happy to report that I maintained my loss. I did not lose - but in all honesty, I didn't expect to.

My son and I are getting back on track tomorrow though... we're heading out to Sam's to restock the refrigerator and we've both already walked this morning. He's trying to lose a few pounds for football (he has to be under 120 to carry the ball) and well... I'm just still trying to get down to my goal weight. It's nice to be able to be a role model for my 11 year old though - he sees me eating better and exercising and knows that it works.

Keep up the good work ladies!!
  • jennbarrette
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone :)

here are my results this week -

last Friday - 272.5
    this Friday - 270.7
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    My weigh in results!

Last week - 292.6
    This Week - 291.0

Whoot. ^_^
  • KCSPEARS
    KCSPEARS Posts: 123
    Options
    keep up the great work everyone
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hi everyone, great to see everyone doing so well. Have a great Monday.:flowerforyou:
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Options
    Weigh in day....

Last Monday: 245.9
    This Monday: 241.6

Heck-to-the-Yeah. I've reached my first goal a week early! Boo-yah!
  • KCSPEARS
    Options
    Weigh in day....

Last Monday: 245.9
    This Monday: 241.6

Heck-to-the-Yeah. I've reached my first goal a week early! Boo-yah!

GREAT JOB
  • busygirl26
    Options
    Hi. I have more than half of my body weight to lose. I am trying to get the eating thing down and Im having trouble with it. I feel like Im doing good with the exercise for now. I have lost 100 pounds before but this time it seems so much harder.
  • KCSPEARS
    Options
    Hi. I have more than half of my body weight to lose. I am trying to get the eating thing down and Im having trouble with it. I feel like Im doing good with the exercise for now. I have lost 100 pounds before but this time it seems so much harder.

welcome
  • Momma2four
    Options

Glad you are here!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    happy thursday, Yuck I am not feeling good today:sick: I can't exercise, and I am just doing maintanance calories. I feel terrible yet I am hungry. :noway: I hate that:explode:

Wish me well today:heart:
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    Weigh in Day!

Last week: 291
    This week: 288

Whoot! I met my 15 pound goal!
  • KCSPEARS
    Options
    Weigh in Day!

Last week: 291
    This week: 288

Whoot! I met my 15 pound goal!

thats awesome
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hi all, I gained 2 pounds last week. Well I lost 2 this week so I am back to where I was 2 weeks ago. I need to get busy. I want to hit that 30 pound mark soon. The most weight I have ever lost is 29 pounds. It would just feel like an accomplishment to finally hit that mark.
  • jennbarrette
    Options
    Great job Amanda!

You can do it momma2four! I know what you mean about that feeling of accomplishment after exceeding a certain number. I have lost and gained 50 pounds many times, so I can't wait to get over that 50 pound mark. I know we can do it!