Replies

• torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I did 8 minutes today. I logged it ;-)
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    what exersise do u use to burn 300 in 15 -20 min i need help plz.

Set your gym bike to the toughest resistance (it should feel like you're cycling through mud) and pedal like you're being chased by ravenous wolves.

Either that or an elliptical, especially the ones that use the arms as well, and make that a hungry polar bear.

PS: Being actually chased by ravenous wolves would burn far more calories. Bonus calories if they catch you.

:D What if you manage to eat them? I guess as long as you don't eat more than your calories burnt, you're fine.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I agree with this when it comes to logging things like mowing the grass or shoveling snow. If it takes me less than 30 minutes to complete, then I know I didn't work hard doing it and so I dont log it as cardio. But if it takes me more than 30 minutes (without any stopping) to cut the grass (front yard is a hill and I use a push mower) or shovel snow, then I know I was working hard and so I record that as cardio. Otherwise when I'm walking, running, HIIT, strength training, etc, I record it no matter what...three 10-minute periods in one day add up to 30 minutes of exercise.
  • Bizeebec150
    Bizeebec150 Posts: 88
    Options
    EVERY BURN COUNTS for sure!
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    It's just some self-important jerk...ignore
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    There are ten minute workouts out there. They count! If I walk for just 15 minutes and burn just a few calories I log it. It counts, it burns calories. Even 30DS is less than 30 minutes. That person can stick their opinion in a jelly donut.
  • DarcieC2389
    DarcieC2389 Posts: 146
    Options
    I would count any activity over 15 minutes that raises your heart rate should be counted. But it is at every person's discretion how they log food or exercise.