REAL MFP women, weight training Befores and Afters

Options

Replies

• Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    no program in particular. at first i just watched my calorie intake and did cardio. slowly started liftting heavy and now i lift and only do cardio...sometimes ;) i also get to eat a crap ton of food. just keepin busy and pushing myself when things get too easy.

I can't view your message board pics from work, but I am jealous of your bicep pic on your profile. :love:

And I am a guy :sad:

bump
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    WOW! Lori, - YOUR *kitten* is also amazing. You all are fabulous. Love this thread long time :)
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great thread..no drama or criticism just ALOT of inspirational women, love it!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Great thread..no drama or criticism just ALOT of inspirational women, love it!

Maybe knowing we're MFP members, and not anonymous photos, they won't say we look too manly... because we'll beat them up. :laugh:
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Who is black thong chick?
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I won't be displaying my pics LOL but I sure hope to look as great you ladies!

I am pear shaped and all the fat is in my butt, thighs, and legs and weigh 151 at 5'5.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I won't be displaying my pics LOL but I sure hope to look as great you ladies!

I am pear shaped and all the fat is in my butt, thighs, and legs and weigh 151 at 5'5.

That's where my fat is.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options

What a shame, I thought she was some mysterious highwayman type that lurks in the depths of MFP with her signature black thong as an eye mask

Sigh!

But she looks good if that is her 'after'
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    gotcha, somewhere in there someone(s) accused that picture of being fake, photoshopped...
    Indeed. He could tell "by the pixels."

Funny, the last thing I thought about when I saw those pictures was checking out the pixels! :huh: :noway:
    Same here!! But definately not photo shopped!! Just a person that is jealous of her hard work!!
    tumblr_lr5tonlb3A1qgyxugo1_500.jpg
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    it does look 'doctored,' but only to soften it up and enhance the lighting

either way, that's one hot chick with a great body
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    and why a woman wouldn't want those arms and shoulders is beyond me

I want those arms and shoulders
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Ripken818836701
    Options
    By the way, this is an awesome thread!! And should be moved and made a sticky in the exercise & fitness forum.
    Congrads to all the ladies on your hard work!! I'm sure you will be great inspiration to many women on MFP!!
  • Ripken818836701
    Options
    I have my After weightloss/Before lifting pics up on my profile and just started lifting this week. Think I'll post here in a month if the camera shows any noticeable difference and once a month after that.
    Neiither Can I!! You already acheived Trophy Wife status without lifting!! Cant wait to see your results with lifting!!
  • harrietk94
    harrietk94 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    You ladies look awesome!! such an inspiration!