I JUST RUINED MY DIET IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD

Options

Replies

• Drendren
    Drendren Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This is no problem, for the rest of the week only eat the smaller low calorie billy goats that trot over your bridge, Simples

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPVN0UJ1QNcblfwD6a53eDBAnpgI7ZYw2VCpzxkzOEcMjhEPr4gw
    Mmm, with bbq sauce...
  • thinnerisstronger
    thinnerisstronger Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Only 1300 a day? Eeeeek! That's not very much! I'd advise you to look up your BMR, hon.

ps: Eating one muffin is NOT the end of the world. Life is short and muffins are delicious. If your weight loss methods aren't sustainable, then they aren't going to work in the long term anyway. You have to learn that muffins happen sometimes. It's unlikely that you're just going to cut them out for the rest of your life!

Take a deep breathe and think about how delicious the muffin was. The past is the past. Muffins happen and that's okay. Just because you nom'd a 430 cal muffin, doesn't mean you are a failure. Muffin's can't measure your worth. :)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Um I just came back from a 5 day extra long weekend where I consumed nothing but beer and greasy food! :bigsmile: So guess it was the end of the universe for me!

Really, it's fine.. mmm banana muffin sounds good now.. would go really well with my afternoon coffee.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Ok, this is fixable. What we'll need to do is just remove an appendage or two to make up for the calorie overage. My suggestion would be a few toes.

You'll need a few things: a 2.5 lb sledge hammer, a flat cold chisel, a red-hot iron bar (for cauterizing once the toes have been removed), a bottle of vodka and four extra strength Tylenols.

Why don't you see if you can gather those things before we go any further?

I'll be right here.

Can I help???? You need an assistant, don't you?

I'll wear a nurse uniform :wink:

Well, obviously we'll need a Pollywog! I had been worried we would not find one. Thank GOD you arrived!

Anything to help.........that's what us Pollywogs do!!!!
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    exercise!! :) Go for a walk. Get your body moving for 30 minutes or so!! Don't let one muffin defeat you. I had a cupcake today. :) AND IT WAS GOOD!! Hang in there and keep working at it.

RIGHT!!!! Last night I had a 10 oz Sirloin and it was 570 calories...way more than I thought! Definitely NOT CHICKEN !!! And I had some tater tots to boot.....The good news is....I still was under my calories for the day but I thought to myself..."Even if I did go over....tomorrow is a new day...and I get to try all over again!" So you see...as long as we have tomorrow we have HOPE. We get a do over and the important thing is to be good to yourself. Don't beat yourself up....Life is too short!~ One Day At A Time ...we do this~

18447478.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    As everyone else is saying here, its not a big deal. If you feel like you want to, exericise a bit more or cut back a little on the food today/this week. But inmy opinion, the only thing you need to do is to enjoy it. Your 1300 limit will have AT LEAST a 500 calorie deficit built in - its still less than your maintenance calories.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Wow, you ate a muffin? I hope you've written out a will.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    128237606v12_400x400_Front_Color-Black.jpg
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    128237606v12_400x400_Front_Color-Black.jpg

WIN!

ETA: I want a muffin now.
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    GD there are a lot of a**holes on this site.
    Yes. I would venture to guess that there is an average of just over one per user. Some might have colostomies, pushing the average just over the one mark.

Oh holy hell....I almost died laughing right there!! :laugh:
  • boo333
    boo333 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I know that muffin was good :flowerforyou:
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    This is no problem, for the rest of the week only eat the smaller low calorie billy goats that trot over your bridge, Simples

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPVN0UJ1QNcblfwD6a53eDBAnpgI7ZYw2VCpzxkzOEcMjhEPr4gw
    HAHAHA
  • JimandLin
    JimandLin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I hope you and your mom sat down to a nice conversation, and some coffee together. That would be worth the extra calories to me.
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Great words of Wisdom. Love the Mayan comment, LOL!
    It's over? So the Mayans were off by about 9 months? :cry:

To quote a song, "Mama said there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this, my mama said." Put it behind you and start fresh tomorrow. If there is a tomorrow. If there isn't a tomorrow, at least you died happy with a tasty muffin.
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options
    Step one: move on.

Step two: get in an extra workout.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Move on...it's only 1 muffin, 1 day. Remember this is the rest of your life! It's not going to make you gain weight!

^^ that.
  • Stepmom1
    Stepmom1 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    tomorrow is another day.. :wink:
  • WinwillLose
    WinwillLose Posts: 101
    Options
    Good point, 1300 a day? that seems awfully low....
  • dcarr80932
    Options
    Everyday is a new day, you can eat lighter the rest of the week to make up for the calories you went over today.
    :flowerforyou: