Black Team week 2

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    my little guy has been in pull ups for months...tried the underwear thing and after going through 7 pairs in 30 minutes, i was done (and out of underpants :laugh: ) he just turned 3 a couple weeks ago and i can't figure out what works for him. i guess he just has to decide on his own when he's ready. for now, i've kind of given up

NAKED! Pure nakedness! :laugh: M is 100% with no pants. Cover that thing up & he's like a sprinkler. :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i know what you mean sam, both of my boys have been chatterboxes since they learned to talk.

It's unbelieveable how much she knows. I always get htose emails sent to me from parents mag. and they tell me a two yr. old should know beteen 50 and 100 words and should be able to do 4 word sentences?!?!?! Not my kid. That same day I read that she had something in her hand and said to her dad :here daddy you can have this I don't want it"

Side note: YAY I get to go to Dora Live! WAHOOO!! So exciting! NOT!!!:noway: :noway:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    take a look at my new picture on my ticker this is because she would not put on pants but just had to wear her new rain boots! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

too funny, all riley asked for for his birthday was a "flicker" ( rain slicker which he learned from max and ruby)

001-1.jpg
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, kids...I just registered for my 5K! Guess I can't punk out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • musicmom04
    Options
    my little guy has been in pull ups for months...tried the underwear thing and after going through 7 pairs in 30 minutes, i was done (and out of underpants :laugh: ) he just turned 3 a couple weeks ago and i can't figure out what works for him. i guess he just has to decide on his own when he's ready. for now, i've kind of given up

NAKED! Pure nakedness! :laugh: M is 100% with no pants. Cover that thing up & he's like a sprinkler. :laugh:

yesterday i had him out in the front yard in just a bathing suit in the sprinkler, he looks down at his legs and says "the grass likes pee!" i don't know what to do with him :laugh: it must come from his father's side
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    take a look at my new picture on my ticker this is because she would not put on pants but just had to wear her new rain boots! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

too funny, all riley asked for for his birthday was a "flicker" ( rain slicker which he learned from max and ruby)

001-1.jpg

So Cute! And I have seen that max and ruby plenty o' times! To CUTE!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

yesterday i had him out in the front yard in just a bathing suit in the sprinkler, he looks down at his legs and says "the grass likes pee!" i don't know what to do with him :laugh:

To Cute!!

Mine goes and then says momma I peed on da grass! She will even walk onto the grass if she is on the patio and go.
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i know what you mean sam, both of my boys have been chatterboxes since they learned to talk.

It's unbelieveable how much she knows. I always get htose emails sent to me from parents mag. and they tell me a two yr. old should know beteen 50 and 100 words and should be able to do 4 word sentences?!?!?! Not my kid. That same day I read that she had something in her hand and said to her dad :here daddy you can have this I don't want it"

Side note: YAY I get to go to Dora Live! WAHOOO!! So exciting! NOT!!!:noway: :noway:

Owens about average with his vocabulary. He can say 3 word sentences and probably knows 100 + words, but this kid and not only throw a ball half way across the yard, but can hit it with a bat off a tee ALL the way across the yard WITHOUT knocking the tee over! And I think he runs faster than me too :laugh: and he just turned 2 in april!
  • musicmom04
    Options
    i just realized in every pic i post of him he looks like he's in the middle of saying something, the kid's so chatty he can't stop to have his picture taken! :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Holy crap, kids...I just registered for my 5K! Guess I can't punk out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know you can do this! 5k is a piece of cake!! after this you'll be all for that 10k!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    Nope! Plus you can totally do it anyway.
  • musicmom04
    Options
    yay shuntae!:drinker:
  • Vanessa414
    Options

You're going to do AWESOME! I'm so proud of you!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    i just realized in every pic i post of him he looks like he's in the middle of saying something, the kid's so chatty he can't stop to have his picture taken! :laugh:

Madison will stop talking for pictures because she likes to pose for them. Then before I can even snap it she wants to see what it looks like to see if she likes it or not. If she doesn't I have to take another one. She's not vain at all is she?!?!?!?
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

You know you can do this! 5k is a piece of cake!! after this you'll be all for that 10k!

I know I can do it because I am running that now...just nervous because I am so SLOW. But like I told BF just now, I don't need to win...I just want to do it. And seriously, I'm running 3+ miles...I really should be proud of that.
  • Vanessa414
    Options

yesterday i had him out in the front yard in just a bathing suit in the sprinkler, he looks down at his legs and says "the grass likes pee!" i don't know what to do with him :laugh:

To Cute!!

Mine goes and then says momma I peed on da grass! She will even walk onto the grass if she is on the patio and go.

:laugh: That's too funny. funny kids!
  • musicmom04
    Options
    mine always have to see what it looks like, but don't care if it looks bad.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

Madison will stop talking for pictures because she likes to pose for them. Then before I can even snap it she wants to see what it looks like to see if she likes it or not. If she doesn't I have to take another one. She's not vain at all is she?!?!?!?

Haha! That's so like my second cousin. Gotta love little girls.
  • musicmom04
    Options

I know I can do it because I am running that now...just nervous because I am so SLOW. But like I told BF just now, I don't need to win...I just want to do it. And seriously, I'm running 3+ miles...I really should be proud of that.

totally!! i can't even run 60 seconds.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Owens about average with his vocabulary. He can say 3 word sentences and probably knows 100 + words, but this kid and not only throw a ball half way across the yard, but can hit it with a bat off a tee ALL the way across the yard WITHOUT knocking the tee over! And I think he runs faster than me too :laugh: and he just turned 2 in april!

That's awesome!! Maybe he will be a ball player. Everyone keeps telling me I have to get Madison into basketball or volleyball when she gets older because she is going to be way tall but I'm leaving it up to her. Her Dr. said anywhere between 5'9" and 6' for her. I think she might want to be a dancer or a singer! Daddy just wants her to be smart!