Black Team week 2

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Lynnie, it must be great to be so loved by your sister. :flowerforyou:

Dang you beat me to it! That is what I was thinking!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Hehehe. Did anyone sneak a peek at my sissy's profile. She is going to whup me good when she figures out what it says. Heheheh

She'll only be mad for a second cause it's true...you are awesome! :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

She'll lauuuugh and lauuuuugh.
    :noway:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    St-st-stutter:devil:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    How long will it take for her to notice?
  • lynniejones
    Options
    How long will it take for her to notice?

She emailed me that they were going uptown. I told her I added her pic to look at it when she gets back. She just got online last night so I'm showin her the ropes. Muahahahah:devil:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Woah....lots of chatting about "lady" stuff! Pffft :grumble: :grumble: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm heading to the gym. I'll check in later!

:drinker:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    Andrew, you can join in. I was trying to make a point to my hubs about the bewbs and not thinking I asked him how he would like it if his stuff was all saggy and hanging toward the ground...... then realized what I just had said. :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Andrew, you can join in. I was trying to make a point to my hubs about the bewbs and not thinking I asked him how he would like it if his stuff was all saggy and hanging toward the ground...... then realized what I just had said. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway: :noway: :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    We're starting potty training this weekend and Owen officially has on his first pair of Big Boy Underwear!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Woops, posted twice
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    We're starting potty training this weekend and Owen officially has on his first pair of Big Boy Underwear!

Oooh, how exciting! Good luck!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    This is Lynnie posting from her sister's account. (Remember I told you about her fantastic weight loss!) Everyone say hello to April. She is new to MFP.

Hi April-- you're as pretty as your sister!!

(will we find reptiles on her, too? :wink: )
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Potty training is OH SO FUN!!

I learned with Madison that just going into the big girl panties was alot easier then using pull ups. Easier as in she knew when she had to stop or pee would be all over her. Poo was a different story but she finally got it!

GOOD LUCK!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

She'll lauuuugh and lauuuuugh.
    :noway:

Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Vanessa414
    Options

I learned with Madison that just going into the big girl panties was alot easier then using pull ups. Easier as in she knew when she had to stop or pee would be all over her. Poo was a different story but she finally got it!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks!

That's what my daycare provider told me. She has 5 kids, 4 of them boys and she told me not to bother with pull ups. Just to put him right in underwear and take him to the potty ever 30 minutes until he figured it out. I'm excited not to have to change diapers anymore, but at the same time.... That's like the last baby thing about him!! I'll miss the baby him. :sad: :sad:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks!

That's what my daycare provider told me. She has 5 kids, 4 of them boys and she told me not to bother with pull ups. Just to put him right in underwear and take him to the potty ever 30 minutes until he figured it out. I'm excited not to have to change diapers anymore, but at the same time.... That's like the last baby thing about him!! I'll miss the baby him. :sad: :sad:

You sure will because now comes the I can do it myself kid. Sometimes I wish Madison didn't talk as well as she does because we can never get her to be quiet.

Her new thing to say is momma are you happy or are you mad? I asked her today if I could be neutral and she told me no I had to be one or the other. WHAT THE HECK!?!?!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    my little guy has been in pull ups for months...tried the underwear thing and after going through 7 pairs in 30 minutes, i was done (and out of underpants :laugh: ) he just turned 3 a couple weeks ago and i can't figure out what works for him. i guess he just has to decide on his own when he's ready. for now, i've kind of given up
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    take a look at my new picture on my ticker this is because she would not put on pants but just had to wear her new rain boots! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks!

You sure will because now comes the I can do it myself kid. Sometimes I wish Madison didn't talk as well as she does because we can never get her to be quiet.

Her new thing to say is momma are you happy or are you mad? I asked her today if I could be neutral and she told me no I had to be one or the other. WHAT THE HECK!?!?!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i know what you mean sam, both of my boys have been chatterboxes since they learned to talk.