Black Team week 2

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Cool - I'm in.. need to refocus for a while.

My DDs are singing and playing (clarinet) the star spangled banner for the minor league baseball team tonight - can't wait..:love::love: <-proud mama..

Have a great evening all.

Janie

YAY!!!! how fun!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    names.jpg

Just waiting for the people in the pink.:flowerforyou:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    names.jpg

Just waiting for the people in the pink.:flowerforyou:

Common peeps! I wanna see some totals!!! :bigsmile:
  • angie2009
    angie2009 Posts: 8
    Options
    Ok, Sorry.

I am down 5lbs today.

So I started on May 6th at 255
    on May 13th I was 243
    Today, May 20th I am 238

Are we stating measurements to???
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Ok, Sorry.

I am down 5lbs today.

So I started on May 6th at 255
    on May 13th I was 243
    Today, May 20th I am 238

Are we stating measurements to???

All you need to do for weigh in's is PM Bohlon15 with your current weight :bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    So here is what I have so far.
    Presentation1-2.jpg

Vanessa414 has lost the most weight with 9 pounds gone and she has the highest percentage with 4.11

3baby beans was so close to the highest percentage with 3.14!

If your in PINK it's because I didn't get your weigh in.

Great Job everyone!

Good Luck next week
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone...y'all kicked some *kitten* this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Great job everyone!

I'll catch up later. Time to head out for the anniversary dinner! Yippy!

:love: :love: :love:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I am not so proud of my 1 pound gain, but hey, whatcha gonna do? I need a swift kick in the rear end to get back on track. I knew the last 2 weeks were off and things were not normal, the problem comes that after 2 weeks of it... it's like the new norm. I've got to do something about that!

Anyway, I can make all the excuses in the world, no use in doing that here, I'm in the presence of friends who understand!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Great job everyone!

I'll catch up later. Time to head out for the anniversary dinner! Yippy!

:love: :love: :love:

Have Fun!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I am not so proud of my 1 pound gain, but hey, whatcha gonna do? I need a swift kick in the rear end to get back on track. I knew the last 2 weeks were off and things were not normal, the problem comes that after 2 weeks of it... it's like the new norm. I've got to do something about that!

Anyway, I can make all the excuses in the world, no use in doing that here, I'm in the presence of friends who understand!

There is the difference right there! You recognize you are off track, and jump back on when it happens.

Your doing great!

Now get your butt back in gear:angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great Job everyone on your weight loss, :smile:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    TAG:wink:
  • emsmom2009
    emsmom2009 Posts: 23
    Options
    hey all,

sorry to be so late, i had to work late tonite...

Anyway... lots of frustration here... I stayed exactly the same even though I weighed, measured & logged every mouthful! UGH...

I also exercised EVERY DAY.
    '
    Oh well... I'm not going to let it get to me, because I had a big loss the first week I started. Also, last night trainer told me I need to eat more than I am...so I will listen to his advice and eat MORE.

Great challenges for this week...I'm in!

Callie
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Does anyone have any good ideas about good snacks, not too high in calories (thinking 100-150) that would be easy to eat at work?

I've got a good routine for my 3 meals a day, but as of right now I'm if I actually make it to 1200, I barely make it and I don't want to stall out. I do get a little hungry between breakfast and lunch and between lunch and dinner.

Any suggestions are appreciated! (P.S. I hate yogurt and any and all nuts. :laugh: )
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good evening Black Teamers! I had a very busy day. Went in to work at 7-11 and then went to see my BFF that was in labor and she had the baby 15 minutes before I got there! Uugghhhh~!!! :grumble: Anyway he is the most cutest sweetest baby ever....other than my own of course and I guess I am biased since I am supposed to be the God mother. But anyway, I went to get my baby from daycare after that and drug my mom outside to play badminton so we burned quite a few calories and then I took her walking too so I got my exercise in this evening. Good to see you all doing good.

Leckel you will get there so don't be too frustrated!! I understand what you are going thru.

Great job everyone!

Samantha great challenge and I'm on it!!!

Woohoooooo Black Team!!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    Challenges- I like challenges, I like to have things to work toward. I'm a little late, but I finally had the time (or maybe just the mental capacity to deal with anything other than the whirl wind around me) and I pledged 10 pounds on the pound for pound challenge.

I want to jump in on the no sweets challenge too. I knew last week it wasn't going to happen, but I can do it now! What is the current date you are working toward?
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any good ideas about good snacks, not too high in calories (thinking 100-150) that would be easy to eat at work?

I've got a good routine for my 3 meals a day, but as of right now I'm if I actually make it to 1200, I barely make it and I don't want to stall out. I do get a little hungry between breakfast and lunch and between lunch and dinner.

Any suggestions are appreciated! (P.S. I hate yogurt and any and all nuts. :laugh: )
    I really like the caramel Quaker mini rice cakes. they are 60 calories ( I think) per serving of 7 or 8. They are kind of expensive, but kill the sweet craving without a ton of calories.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

I really like the caramel Quaker mini rice cakes. they are 60 calories ( I think) per serving of 7 or 8. They are kind of expensive, but kill the sweet craving without a ton of calories.

I like the chocolate ones too. Can't have them now of coarse but when I can.

Lori(leckel) I'm going until june 21st. I am making this rediculously large princess castle cake for my oldests 3rd birthday party. Party is in july but birthday is in june. I'm making the trial run the week of her birthday so that is when I am eating sweets cause if I make that cake and it turns out I'm EATIN' IT!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    We are going to go back to basics and weigh everything and LOG it. I know some of us have been going at this for quite sometime and some of us not but we need to remember that our eyes are bigger then we think and that serving size might not really be what it's supposed too.

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK!!!

Perfect, but in my case I think I under estimate my foods,and it hinders my weight loss.

So tomorrow morning, the cups and spoons and scale are back in business.

thanks sam!!:drinker: