Black Team week 2

Options

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Does anyone have any good ideas about good snacks, not too high in calories (thinking 100-150) that would be easy to eat at work?

I've got a good routine for my 3 meals a day, but as of right now I'm if I actually make it to 1200, I barely make it and I don't want to stall out. I do get a little hungry between breakfast and lunch and between lunch and dinner.

Any suggestions are appreciated! (P.S. I hate yogurt and any and all nuts. :laugh: )

One serving of reduced fat wheat thins + one wedge laughint cow light swiss cheese =Delish
    If you have not tried laughing cow light cheese you must do so immediately.
    I also eat alot of fruit and fiberone bars.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Just popping in to say hi!

We are having beautiful weather in MD today, too bad I have to be inside at work. Looking forward to my run tonight so I can enjoy it (and run off that yummy but really unhealthy lunch).

Have a great day all!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Yesterday stunk and today stinks....lol. I am layed up in bed sick, running a fever, body aches, and yucks. I am still trying to eat my small meals, just made them smaller; to keep my energy up. Yee haw. Well, I just wanted to stop by and tell everyone good luck! I will get on and off. Leilani

Oh, I so feel for you. I am not yet in bed, but most of the other..

Hang in there.

Sorry Beans, Charles in Charge was after my time - God I am so old..

It is a lovely day here in CT - sunny and in the low 80's - must take the laptop outside to work. Love that wireless...

Janie

Nuh-uh, Janie-- I remember it-- but am I younger than you, by a year-- perhaps that's it. :wink:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Just popping in to say hi!

We are having beautiful weather in MD today, too bad I have to be inside at work. Looking forward to my run tonight so I can enjoy it (and run off that yummy but really unhealthy lunch).

Have a great day all!

Hey Shuntae--

Gorgeous here in New Jersey, too--

Took the kids to the library and then Walmart for shoes, and some bathing suits for the girls.

Supposed to go to a "25+2 Class Reunion," for my graduating class on Saturday. There was some question last night if we were still going, but kids are looking forward to it, so I'm hopeful once sense is restored, plans will have stayed the same. Life-- gotta love it, eh? :noway:

In any event, there will be swimming there, and two girls needed suits-- hand-me-downs only last through so many seasons/girls, you know?

Heading to work-- later!!!!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Yesterday stunk and today stinks....lol. I am layed up in bed sick, running a fever, body aches, and yucks. I am still trying to eat my small meals, just made them smaller; to keep my energy up. Yee haw. Well, I just wanted to stop by and tell everyone good luck! I will get on and off. Leilani

Hang in there.

It is a lovely day here in CT - sunny and in the low 80's - must take the laptop outside to work. Love that wireless...

Janie

Nuh-uh, Janie-- I remember it-- but am I younger than you, by a year-- perhaps that's it. :wink:

I'm older than both of you and I remember it.:laugh:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Beautiful again here in Ohio, with my grandson here it has been messing with the running, have been walking him a lot, but still need to get those running minutes in. Have a great Black Team!!:heart:
  • Marla64
    Options

Hang in there.

Janie

I'm older than both of you and I remember it.:laugh:

So, Janie's just more feeble?

Cool.
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hey Black Team. Sorry I forgot to send my cw yesterday. I just sent it a few moments ago. I didn't lose any weight but I have gone down one pant size (18 to 16):bigsmile: . I am really struggling right now due to the loss of my mother 3 weeks ago:brokenheart: . I am trying, but sometimes I get so depressed. I am trying to watch what I eat, but sometimes I don't feel like exercising. I will do better though because I have a wonderful team of caring people to encourage me.

Thanks!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Hey Black Team. Sorry I forgot to send my cw yesterday. I just sent it a few moments ago. I didn't lose any weight but I have gone down one pant size (18 to 16):bigsmile: . I am really struggling right now due to the loss of my mother 3 weeks ago:brokenheart: . I am trying, but sometimes I get so depressed. I am trying to watch what I eat, but sometimes I don't feel like exercising. I will do better though because I have a wonderful team of caring people to encourage me.

Thanks!

Oh, Sherry! I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. *hugs*
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options

Thanks!

Thank you for your concern. I did manage to do my 30 day shred today.:drinker:
    Please keep me in your prayers.:flowerforyou:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone I will have a better weigh in next week promise, come on spyguy get up here with us,....Hope your anniversary dinner was oh so fabulous. I am off to get ready for work.
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options

Thanks!

Sherry,
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and that you are having a hard time. Please know, as I'm sure everyone feels the same way, that we are here for you. If you need a shoulder just let me know.

Way to go on the pant size loss...that is what counts. You don't always have to rely on the numbers to know you're heading in the right direction.
  • Marla64
    Options

Thanks!

Thank you for your concern. I did manage to do my 30 day shred today.:drinker:
    Please keep me in your prayers.:flowerforyou:

Bless your heart-- so sorry, Sherry--

Hang in there, sweetie!!!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Great job everyone I will have a better weigh in next week promise, come on spyguy get up here with us,....Hope your anniversary dinner was oh so fabulous. I am off to get ready for work.

Good golly woman I want to get to the 100 mark so bad I think I might cry. lol

Some of you might remember me last week talking about some crazy idea that would have me weight in once a month. That idea didnt last very long. I am however going to once a week rather than 500 times a day. I didnt want to miss out on weekly weight ins with my team.

The theme song thing is pretty funny. I have a friend who used to call me and sing theme songs onto my voice-mail just so they would be stuck in my head all day. That *kitten*. I can think of one day when I had the theme from "Sanford and Son" stuck in my head for HOURS because of him. You know your dedicated to a cause when you sing an entire instrumental theme into someone's voicemail.
    Oh and for anyone who now has that song stuck in their head....sorry. lol :drinker:
  • Marla64
    Options

Some of you might remember me last week talking about some crazy idea that would have me weight in once a month. That idea didnt last very long. I am however going to once a week rather than 500 times a day. I didnt want to miss out on weekly weight ins with my team.

The theme song thing is pretty funny. I have a friend who used to call me and sing theme songs onto my voice-mail just so they would be stuck in my head all day. That *kitten*. I can think of one day when I had the theme from "Sanford and Son" stuck in my head for HOURS because of him. You know your dedicated to a cause when you sing an entire instrumental theme into someone's voicemail.
    Oh and for anyone who now has that song stuck in their head....sorry. lol :drinker:

Thanks, Andrew-- :grumble:

(I'm comin' 'Lizbeth-- )
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Beautiful again here in Ohio, with my grandson here it has been messing with the running, have been walking him a lot, but still need to get those running minutes in. Have a great Black Team!!:heart:

I'm enjoying the Ohio weather as well! I have a softball game tonight! Can't wait to get out there!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I'm enjoying the Ohio weather as well! I have a softball game tonight! Can't wait to get out there!

I might see you at the park if I can get my kids together! :laugh: They're being rotten tonight & they need some crazy time!!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

That's it. I need your work number. :laugh: I bet you see 100 lbs gone before too long, andrew! :drinker:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Sherry- I'm sorry to hear about your mom *hug*. We're totally here when you need us.

Andrew- Sanford and Son is awesome...loved the reruns on Nick at Nite. I am feeling you on that 100th pound. So freaking close! Hope you enjoyed the anniversary dinner (and karaoke).

Marla- Hope you and the kids had fun today. It's been ages since I've been to the library and I really should go sometime. And I'm glad to say that I was able to claw my way back on the no-sweets wagon today after jumping off and getting run over by said wagon.

Jenni- Good luck at your game!

Sara- Hope you were able to make it to the park!

You kids were busy today!

I think the food karma got me today...indulged in some fast food at lunch, and felt fine so I continued on with my plans to hit the gym. Did my 5K on the treadmill (in 35:23...really ought to work on that.) and my stomach was a hot mess after that. Guess that will teach me to feel badass after eating crap. I'm glad I didn't go outside because I don't know if I'd have made it after all that.

Busy watching the season finale of Ugly Betty, I'm sure I'll peek back in though!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    :laugh: Shuntae! I had to laugh b/c I'm avoiding my run tonight b/c of said "bad food" for dinner. I keep thinking, "I'm gonna puke if I try it now!" BAD choices from me today! All in my calories, just all GARBAGE! :sick: