3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I just want to scream at those girls, "SIT UP STRAIGHT!" :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Seriously--

I think Blair, Lisa Whelchel, is a Christian homeschooling mom.

Go figure, eh?
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Seriously--

I think Blair, Lisa Whelchel, is a Christian homeschooling mom.

Go figure, eh?

I hope she's taught her children better posture. :wink:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Good morning team.

The ball game was great.. The kids played and sang their hearts out - very inspiring.

I did however, eat a hot dog, french fries, peanuts, and 2 beers.. it all fit in my calories - but really, it even felt wrong..

Back on track today, although feeling the beginnings of what has been diagnosed in others around me as bronchitis, so am popping the vit C, oranges, and tea to try to avoid. Send healing vibes.. bronchitis does not fit into my schedule these days.

Good day all.. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Janie
  • janiebeth
    Options
    facts_of_life.jpg

:laugh:
    Fortunately, I can't remember the theme song...

neener neener...:wink::tongue:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    What about this one...

New boy in the neighborhood
    Lives downstairs and it is understood.
    He’s there just to take good care of me,
    Like he’s one of the family.

Charles in Charge
    Of our days and our nights
    Charles in Charge
    Of our wrongs and our rights

And I sing, I want,
    I want Charge in Charge of me.

Charles in Charge
    Charles in Charge

And I sing, I want,

00006980-434367_400.jpg
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Good morning team.

The ball game was great.. The kids played and sang their hearts out - very inspiring.

I did however, eat a hot dog, french fries, peanuts, and 2 beers.. it all fit in my calories - but really, it even felt wrong..

Back on track today, although feeling the beginnings of what has been diagnosed in others around me as bronchitis, so am popping the vit C, oranges, and tea to try to avoid. Send healing vibes.. bronchitis does not fit into my schedule these days.

Good day all.. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Janie

I'm glad you had fun! How can 2 beers feel so wrong? :laugh: I hope the bronchitis stays faaaaar away!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    What about this one...

New boy in the neighborhood
    Lives downstairs and it is understood.
    He’s there just to take good care of me,
    Like he’s one of the family.

Charles in Charge
    Charles in Charge

And I sing, I want,

Charles in Charge
    Charles in Charge

And I sing, I want,

00006980-434367_400.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: too funny. ya know, the other day i was on nbc.com watching random videos and do you know that they have old episodes of charles in charge? i don't know why, but they have a bunch of old shows mixed in with the videos. i actually watched the pilot episode...so not as good as i remembered that show. :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Scott Baio is a lot of things-- cute, had a great butt in those jeans, great hair--

But good actor?

Uh-- no.
  • Marla64
    Options
    hey-- no weight change with my little indulgence yesterday--

Hip hip hooray!!!!!

Heading to the library to get smart.

Wish me luck.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I ended up getting my lazy butt up and working out yesterday - 40 minutes on the elliptical and an hour walk with Dave and Harley later in the evening once it cooled down a bit. (It was 80's and very sunny during the day - too hot for a walk with the baby.)

Today I need to work out this morning. Harley and I are going to the mall to pick up her 8-month pictures and to buy me a new purse. A certain little dog of mine decided the strap to my current purse looked yummy and chewed it down to a few threads. :grumble: :grumble:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    So I have to confess

As soon as I was done typing that reply to lori I went into the kitchen to get something to eat cause my tummy was growling. I picked up the almonds and thought hmmm? what can I have with these? I picked out mini marshmellows without realizing that HELLO these are sugar.

I ate 5 of them before I realized that! I failed:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :wink: :wink:

put the rest in a bag for madison to have tomorrow.

I stopped myself this morining when the kids were eating breakfast as I was about to put my hand in the cereal and grab out one (or two or threee) of those darn yummy marshmallows in the Marshmallow Mateys (aka: too many kids to by the expensive stuff Lucky Charms). The no sweets challenge made me think twice! It's so easy to do and not think twice about it.
  • laniirvin
    laniirvin Posts: 94
    Options
    Yesterday stunk and today stinks....lol. I am layed up in bed sick, running a fever, body aches, and yucks. I am still trying to eat my small meals, just made them smaller; to keep my energy up. Yee haw. Well, I just wanted to stop by and tell everyone good luck! I will get on and off. Leilani
  • 72lori
    Options
    Leilani- feel better! Get your rest.
  • janiebeth
    Options
    Yesterday stunk and today stinks....lol. I am layed up in bed sick, running a fever, body aches, and yucks. I am still trying to eat my small meals, just made them smaller; to keep my energy up. Yee haw. Well, I just wanted to stop by and tell everyone good luck! I will get on and off. Leilani

Oh, I so feel for you. I am not yet in bed, but most of the other..

Hang in there.

Sorry Beans, Charles in Charge was after my time - God I am so old..

It is a lovely day here in CT - sunny and in the low 80's - must take the laptop outside to work. Love that wireless...

Janie
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    It is a lovely day here in CT - sunny and in the low 80's - must take the laptop outside to work. Love that wireless...

Janie

Must be nice! Still raining here!:grumble: 4 days of rain feels like back home. The kids are doing good with being stuck in the house it's hubs and I that are going crazy. Thank god for school tonight I get to get out of the house for a couple hours. :bigsmile:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    it's a bee-autiful day here in maine. supposed to get to around 80 and nice and dry outside. just came back from aiden's kindergarten screening. poor peanut has a cold and they wanted him to come anyway. he did really well, though. i can't believe my baby's old enough for kindergarten!! :sad:
  • 72lori
    Options
    Beth- hold on tight and get ready for the ride, they grow up fast!

Janie- take care of yourself so you don't end up in bed.

You Northerners have better weather than I am having in Florida! It's supposed to hit 80 but it's not there yet and it sure does look like rain.