^^yes this,I have an inbox full of Creeper messages^^

You save them? Is it so you can read them over and over? :smile:
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    EAsy.........if its on MFP I think most of the creepers just PM the ladies
    ^^yes this,I have an inbox full of Creeper messages^^

You save them? Is it so you can read them over and over? :smile:
    yes how did you know? i especially like reading:wink: your message about the midgets and cheeze wiz
  • CHERYBABY
    Options
    Write her a poem or a letter saying how beautiful she is. Tell her if she isn't involve in a relationship would she allow you to take her out. If you she turns you down. The next day give her a flower and tell her thank you for giving me a second of your time and don't ever look her way again. Lol than that will make her look your way and she may want you if she has a heart.
  • blueandigo
    blueandigo Posts: 296
    Options
    1FWC

you're welcome
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Remember, when you do finally get a chance to talk to her, it's important to work in to the conversation every bit of personal knowledge you have about her. That way she'll know you you really care about the details of her life. If you've been doing your homework, and it sounds like you have, you've accumulated quite a familiarity with her. Make sure she knows this.

You know her bus route, where she works, her pets, etc. Be able to describe the inside of her home, her room, her underclothing... anything that a really close loved one should know. It's important for her to see you as someone very close. Make mention of what she wore on any given day and what your favorite outfit is of hers and that you know where she shops. Talk about her kids & how much you love them too. Say things like "it would be a shame if something were to happen to little Timmy". She is sure to fall for someone who is genuinely concerned about her loved ones.
  • blueandigo
    blueandigo Posts: 296
    Options
    You know her bus route, where she works, her pets, etc. Be able to describe the inside of her home, her room, her underclothing..

Wait, what the ****? You know that you can go to jail for that correct?

But in all seriousness women aren't normal like they used to be. You have to take what you want, you have to be a tiger and she has to be your food. You tell her that you two are going to hang out, you be assertive. You let her know what you two will do. Women like that nowadays.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    But in all seriousness women aren't normal like they used to be. You have to take what you want, you have to be a tiger and she has to be your food. You tell her that you two are going to hang out, you be assertive. You let her know what you two will do. Women like that nowadays.

soo he should sprinkle her with cinnamon?
    Tigers f-ing love cinnamon. They hate pepper.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options

Nice method.. When she's asleep get her measurements and make her a custom-fit gazelle costume out of your own hair (shows a personal touch)

The next time you get on the bus, follow her and go for the chloroform approach. When she is unconscious get her changed in to the gazelle outfit and when she wakes up you'll know if she's interested. If she just sits there.. She's not bothered.. If she runs then she's obviously playing along with your tiger/gazelle roleplay and she wants you to catch her and drag her in to a corner with your mouth.

Simples :)
  • midnightryder
    Options
    I seriously hope all of this is a joke to the OP. Otherwise, I would hate to think what all of you have been putting in his head. As a joke, all of this is cool. As a serious situation, this is all so screwed up........ Some of you have such sickness in your heads. I shudder to think what you all might do without a conscience to direct you.
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I seriously hope all of this is a joke to the OP. Otherwise, I would hate to think what all of you have been putting in his head. As a joke, all of this is cool. As a serious situation, this is all so screwed up........ Some of you have such sickness in your heads. I shudder to think what you all might do without a conscience to direct you.

19053123.jpg
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

the scary part is... i think your post is serious.

I hate to think there are people like you out there... but i search my feelings... and know it to be true.