Pear shaped women

Options

Replies

• bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I am looking for other pear shaped women to help me with motivation. I'm afraid that no matter how much I lose, I will always look big due to my large hips and small bust. Can anyone out there help me out with some pictures? I want to know that my curse will not keep me from looking good in a bikini soon... :(

You can see an example of just how pear shaped I am in my profile pictures. But for those who want to compare measurements, here they are:

Height: 5'5
    Weight: 139.5
    Chest: 34
    Natural waist: 29
    Hips: 39
    Thighs: 22.5
    Arms: 10.5

So as you can tell by my measurements, I am just about as pear shaped as they come. Please tell me I'm not the only one! :sad:

No offence intended, but I fear you have lost your mind.

You are slender, and feminine. You do not have an apple butt, you have a normal female butt. If you compete with the girls who never grew a butt, you will feel fat for life.

But if you accept that God wanted you to have a Hot *kitten*, and that you've probably got shaked up with an *kitten* man and not a tit man - why ruin his day?

Why take away the one thing your husband can't live without?

Honestly child. You're beautiful. Go to a shop that shows you off, embrace your shape and live like you've got the best figure in town. i tell you what, it's too fricking late when you're 42 and you've struggled with your weight all your life, never realising till it's too late that when you were young you were gorgeous and should have been having much more fun. Take it from me, your butt is perfect. For a female of course... not for a teenaged boy.

Oh and just remember those clothing designers are all gay men hot for young boys. Why else would models look so androgynous?
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    totally a pear... totally happy with it.. 32F/27/39... it's good healthy shape! at least we can see where our fat is hanging out...it's around our bums and hips... not lurking around our essential organs! :laugh:
  • grumpytroll
    grumpytroll Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The worst thing About pear shaped for me is that when I start to lose weight it starts at my face and works its way down so now even with seven pounds loss my bust is even smaller so my hips look bigger :sad:
  • katiej122
    katiej122 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've always been pear shaped
    Bust: 39
    Waist: 27.5
    Butt: 42 :(
    5"5
    158 pounds (72 kilos)

Weight always comes off my top half first..when my boobs shrink I know I'm losing weight! I don't mind it so much though, I think hourglass and pear shapes are the most pleasing to the eye generally speaking :)
  • jameehardey
    Options
    im here!!!!!

weight:167 pounds
    bust-31 inches
    waist-29
    hips-39

and im 5"10

im so pear shaped i hate it!!! b cups and huge hips and butt and tummy :(:(

you should check out tallgirlbodytransformation.tumblr.com

she thinks she was pretty pear shaped and now 130 and a size 0!!

she w
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    I like pears!!!! .................firm and juicy

Thanks for making me laugh! :laugh:
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    Here's a picture from a few weeks ago that shows just why I can't wear a bikini... :sad:

IMAG1377.jpg
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    Ugh, the picture won't resize but y'all get the idea...
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    I think you're gorgeous! Honestly, when I looked at your pics I was expecting a bit more "junk in the trunk" as they say. lol. You actually appear very streamline to me! :)

I am 5'7, 130lbs, and measurements (last time I took them was a few weeks ago)
    Chest: 32
    Waist: 27
    Hips: 35

I am very self conscious about my chest - I went from a large C cup to barely an A cup. I was fine having a small chest at first, but once my girls continued to shrink even after I reached my goal weight... well, I won't go into detail, but let's just say they're not as perky as they were about 10lbs ago! lol. I'm saving up for surgery, but I know that isn't for everyone. Like I said, I think you are gorgeous in your pics, so I wouldn't sweat it if I were you! :)

Thanks but the picture on there kinda hides my small top half. I used to be a full B cup until I breastfed for over a year and now my upper half is just pitiful. It wouldn't be that bad if I wasn't a pear shape but it is what it is...
  • hrcowman
    hrcowman Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I know what what you mean! I'm a cross between hourglass and pear - but most definitely closer to pear:

HT = 5'3"
    WT = 163.6
    Waist = 31
    Hips = 43

Every ounce of fat goes straight to my thighs and it makes me feel a lot bigger than I am - I don't feel comfortable wearing a bathing suit at all because of it.
  • ELee0517
    ELee0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Here's a picture from a few weeks ago that shows just why I can't wear a bikini... :sad:

IMAG1377.jpg

Call me crazy, but I don't think that's pear shaped at all.

I'm 5'4", 151lbs, 35-29-39. And big thighs too. I have between D-DD cup, so that helps to even it out a bit. But my hips & thighs are my major problem areas. I rarely wear bathing suits in public and never wear shorts.
  • DanielleRN8
    Options

IMAG1377.jpg

Call me crazy, but I don't think that's pear shaped at all.

I'm 5'4", 151lbs, 35-29-39. And big thighs too. I have between D-DD cup, so that helps to even it out a bit. But my hips & thighs are my major problem areas. I rarely wear bathing suits in public and never wear shorts.

The skirt helps hide it. My problem is that my upper body is sooooo small (I'm rocking a very small B cup up top) and then I have a huge waist and thighs. At least you have the proportionate cup size to even you out. I envy you...
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I've always been told that I'm pear shaped:

Height: 4'9
    Weight: 97 lbs
    Chest: 28 in
    waist: 26 in
    Hips: 32 in

The first thing my husband ever said about my body was that I had amazing baby bearing hips :)
  • DanielleRN8
    Options

The first thing my husband ever said about my body was that I had amazing baby bearing hips :)

That's funny! My husband loves my big ol' booty! He's actually kinda sad that it's shrinking, lol!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 143 lb
    Waist: 28

I used to be more pear than that but my butt has gotten smaller :( What's wrong with being a pear? It's the next best thing to hourglass. I don't have much going on up on top, so I'm happy with being a pear. If I lost my butt I'd be sad.
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Pears are the best shape, nothing wrong with a good size butt and hips. Who want's to have a flat butt anyway?
  • hellooosummer
    Options
    I have large hips but they work for me..

Height: 5’0
    Bust: 39
    Waist: 30
    Hips: 46
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options

That's funny! My husband loves my big ol' booty! He's actually kinda sad that it's shrinking, lol!

Haha, the funny thing is, I have never had a butt! I can only fill the back of my pants out when I'm pregnant.
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Have you tried a different suit? I would think that type of top would be less flattering. I just got a new bikini and I love it! Maybe the problem is not your cup size, maybe the band. I am a b cup and I feel like my boobs look nice in my new bikini. It is the string around and tie string with the triangle shaped cups. Try on some new suits. Don't mess with a skirt.
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 143 lb
    Waist: 28

I used to be more pear than that but my butt has gotten smaller :( What's wrong with being a pear? It's the next best thing to hourglass. I don't have much going on up on top, so I'm happy with being a pear. If I lost my butt I'd be sad.

Trust me, I want to keep my butt! I just hate that my upper half is so small!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!