How do you take your Subway?

Options

Replies

• trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast or turkey on a 6" flat bread with everything other than tomatoes & onions with just a squirt of vinegar. YUM.
  • bchgrl8
    bchgrl8 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Depending on what my calories have already been for the day..6 or 12" wheat, Turkey breast,no cheese, spinach, all veggies, except jalapenos,vinegar only!! (and if I'm feeling especially daring I'll go for the avocado):smile:
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    The blue line, from clinton to UIC/Halsted.

You will only get this is you're from Chicago. :laugh:
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    will usually get a 6" turkey double meat on wheat with mustard
  • sionnain
    sionnain Posts: 96
    Options
    6" veggie max on wheat with cucumbers, tomatoes, salt, pepper.
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I don't eat bread....

I've gotten the fixes in a salad. Same as sandwiches without the bread. Same price, works for me.
    I tried the avocado. Nasty.
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am in Subway right now and in front of me is a 6 inch turkey on wheat with lettuce, tomatoes, onion, black olives and jalapenos with honey mustard dressing. I also have a veggie salad bowl with everything and a black coffee. That's todays lunch.
  • enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    6" wheat veggie delight with provolone, avocado, and all the veggies it can handle. With vinegar and salt and pepper.
  • Agator82
    Agator82 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I go there for breakfast several days a week I get:

6" Flat Bread Egg White Sandwich with
    Monterey Cheddar
    Spinach
    Tomato
    Cucumber
    Black Olive
    Ground Black Pepper
    Oregano

Pair it with a Diet Coke for their $3 breakfast combo and it is a great deal.
  • astrylian
    astrylian Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    6 inch Veggie Max on flatbread, with cucumber, tomato, spinach, banana peppers and olives, and sweet onion sauce.
  • missallenxox
    missallenxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    i get 6 inch roast beef on wheat with mozzarella, no sauce, no veg just pepper lol or seafood on wheat with mozzarella, lettuce and onion no sauce.
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    It is the only fast food I eat now. I have cut out everything else. Only have this about once a month.
    6" veggie delite on 9 grain wheat, no cheese, no tomato, with all other veggies topped with red wine vinegar.
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    Black forest ham, all veggies except jalapenos and banana peppers. Try to get extra spinach but usually they're loathe to give it up.

No cheese, mustard, foot long honey oat. And I throw away the larger bread half and eat it open faced. About 350cals or so, I think.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Foot long oven roasted chicken on flat bread with lettuce, black olives and southwest chipotle sauce.
  • AShawneeF
    AShawneeF Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    6in veggie delight, no jalapenos or cucumbers, no cheese.
    A dash of that onion dressing.
    on honey oat.

DELICIOUS.
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Shaken not stirred...
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I cut out Subway only because it is saving me money. I used to eat it everday for lunch. I used to get a 6 inch on white/wheat/cheddar herb, with turkey, lettuce, tomato, light mayo with a large Dr. Pepper. OR I'd do oven roasted chicken breast with pepper jack cheese, lettuce, light mayo, and maybe some black olives. I miss the limited time oven crispy chicken. That was decent even though it was minced chicken with god knows what else
  • CountryCorgi
    CountryCorgi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    6 inch turkey toasted with pepper jack on flat bread, with: lettuce, tomato, onion, banana peppers (if they have them here), black olives and a slosh of vinegar. I really love the mayo and chipotle mayo, but I'm trying to reform from a previous lifestyle of putting mayo on everything! :D
  • skinny_cigarettes
    Options
    my favorite has got to be a 6" pizza sub on Italian herbs and cheese with cheddar, marinara sauce, lettuce, carrot & salt and pepper
    but if i'm in a semi healthy mood i go for 6" chicken strips on wheat bread with cheddar, no sauce, lettuce, carrot & salt and pepper
    yet to try a 6" ham on wheat bread with cheddar, no sauce, lettuce, carrot & salt and pepper. but it's definitely the next sub i'll be getting
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    Swipe my metrocard... wacca, wacca, wacca!

Nah, don't eat at subway... the bread is a caloric and carb nightmare... IMO of course...