How do you take your Subway?

Options

Replies

• innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I haven't had subway in a WHILE.

Normally a foot long(half for then and half for the next day) on herbs and spices bread (I don't know what it's called) either ham or turkey. Has to have tomatoes, pickles, black olives, spinnach and light mayo. I CANNOT eat subway without mayo I find it disgusting. I honestly don't know why because I can eat sammichs I make at home without it.

/shrug
  • Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    6" Ham (or turkey depending on my mood) on wheat, provolone cheese/light mayo/mustard/lettuce/ banana peppers/salt/pepper/vinegar and oil.
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    processed over salted meat and cheese, fluffy bread...no thanks, I'll pass~
  • JessicaMurch5515
    JessicaMurch5515 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    6" chicken breast on honey oat, no cheese, all the veggies except jalapenos, pepper and vinegar.
  • cybelenoire
    cybelenoire Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    6 in turkey on wheat with swiss cheese, spinach, cucumbers, pickles, spicy mustard and salt and pepper. Sometimes I ask for very light amount of low fat mayo with mustard, but very rarely.
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Depending on what cals I have either a 6" or foot long.
    Steak and cheese on herb and cheese or hearty italian with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pepper, onion, cucumber, olives and light mayo.
    Yum!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    if i'm eating bread, then ham, no cheese!!! pickles, tomato, lettuce, toasted well. and mayo. and oil. and vinegar. mmm.
    or a sweet onion chicken teriyaki plus all the aforementioned veggies.

otherwise, a salad from home. subway is still fast food. if i'm getting fast food, i might as well have mcds.
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    6" veggie delite on toasted wheat bread with no cheese, all veggies (in UK this translates to lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, red onions, green peppers, black olives, jalapeños, and pickles) and either light mayonnaise or sweet onion sauce depending on how I'm feeling.
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    6" Wheat
    Veggie patty
    Regular cheese
    Lettuce
    Cucumber
    Tomatoes
    Green peppers
    Sweetcorn (if they have it - often they don't!)
    Light mayo
    Ketchup.

YUM.
  • astina2727
    astina2727 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    6 inch flat bread, toasted steak and pepper jack cheese...lots of spinach, olives, green pepper, cucumber and just a slight bit of southwest sauce. Its so yummy
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I get a foot long steak and cheese, meatball marinara or chicken, bacon ranch on white italian with double meat, double cheese, banana peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, green peppers, and cucumber and usually a ton of chipotle southwest sauce. I usually get that with white macadamia nut cookies.

How many calories is THAT?!?!?
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Swipe my metrocard... wacca, wacca, wacca!

Nah, don't eat at subway... the bread is a caloric and carb nightmare... IMO of course...

this. Besides, Quiznos tastes way better! IF I go, it's wheat or 9 grain bread Italian BMT, White American, lettuce, tomato, mayo, onion, green pepper, banana pepper, light olives, oil and vinegar

21643952.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • aylawill
    aylawill Posts: 65
    Options
    I almost never eat fast food, but Subway is pretty much the only fast food place I will go to. I get a six-inch Veggie Delight on 9-grain with everything except peppers. I try to skip the cheese, but occasionally get it anyways. I usually get a tiny bit of Southwest and Ranch for sauces. I figure if it's not an everyday thing, then it's not going to kill me. :)
    EDIT: Quiznos is way better than Subway though! I just get a small veggie on wheat with all the veggies and extra avacado and a bit of red wine vinaigrette.
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    6 inch wheat with chicken breast chunks, American cheese, lettuce, cucumber and a tiny bit of onion, then American mustard applied at home. That or the same but with steak and onion instead of chicken.
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Turkey and ham on wheat, american cheese, toasted, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, banana peppers, spinach, and spicy mustard! :)
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    6 inch vegetable patty on wheat with lettuce, red onion and sweetcorn...and sweet onion sauce....nom :smile:
  • camrunner
    camrunner Posts: 363
    Options
    Usually footlong turkey on wheat. No cheese. Mustard, lettuce, tomato, pickles sometimes.

Not very exciting, but it's a decent compromise between satisfying and healthy.
  • deviantcupcake
    deviantcupcake Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Always on wheat (though I had to have hearty Italian the other day when they'd run out of everything else).

I usually have either chicken breast or chicken tikka. Splashed out yesterday and got BMT.
    I always have lettuce, cucumber, green peppers, olives & jalapenos. Occasionally, depending on my mood, I'll have tomato or red onion. Had gherkins on my BMT yesterday, which was a nice change.
    Honey mustard sauce is usually my first choice.

I do love Subway. I can eat fast food and feel like I've had a treat, be full and not feel as icky as I do after McDonalds or KFC.
  • amanda_harris_9
    Options
    6 inch Italian BMT on honey oat with American cheese, toasted, then I add lettuce, spinach, tomato, pickle, banana peppers, onions, olive oil an red wine vinegar. Sounds gross but tastes awesome!
  • CharChary
    CharChary Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    6 inch on wheat with all of the veggies and a bit of sweet onion teryaki sauce!

some Subways carry the veggie patty though and its actually delicious.

yumyumyum