How do you take your Subway?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    12 inch turkey breast, on 9 grain bread, with lettuce, red onions, green peppers, jalapenos and gherkins! Throw on some sweet onion sauce or honey mustard - only about 520 calories for the whole thing! WIN!
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    6 inch on wheat with all of the veggies and a bit of sweet onion teryaki sauce!

some Subways carry the veggie patty though and its actually delicious.

yumyumyum

My GF is vegetarian, and she introduced me to the veg patty and it really is delicious! Especially with red onion and light mayo on it!
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I pretty much only eat the steak, meatball, spicy italian and buffalo chicken.

Either 6" or foot long (if I get a foot long it's good for 2 meals), always on wheat, toasted, with pepperjack (sometimes provolone), spinach, tomato (only on half if it's foot long because they make the bread soggy overnight), red onion, cucumber, black olives, green peppers, extra banana peppers, oil and vinegar and Frank's hot sauce.
  • 4flamingoz
    4flamingoz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I don't eat bread....

This
  • AmyWininger
    AmyWininger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    6in oven roasted chicken on wheat. That's it...xD Sometimes I get turkey instead. Sometimes I might get some pepper jack cheese, but not normally.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    We have less options over here, but I love a foot long chicken teriyaki on italian herb bread, with smoked cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions and jalepenos with salt and pepper and sweet onion sauce, untoasted.
    Wish they would bring back the chicken pizziola
  • TheSwollMinister
    TheSwollMinister Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    12" Club on Italian Herb and Cheese, swiss cheese and toasted. Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles, Banana Peppers, salt/pepper, and a boatload of that Southwest Chipotle sauce.
  • ils_1231
    ils_1231 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    ~ 12 " on Wheat or Italian .... SCOOP THE BREAD ...

what does this mean?? and do you just tell them to scoop the bread?
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I don't. If I want a sandwich I can make it at home, better and cheaper than 5 bucks.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Turkey and ham on white. Lettuce, tomato, green peppers, red onion, pickles, yellow peppers, black olives, and extra mustard!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I don't go to Subway often, but I like

egg white and pepper jack on flatbread with spinach, cucumbers, lettuce, onion & bell peppers and chipotle sauce

egg white, steak & provolone on flatbread with same veggies above and chipotle sauce or light mayo

ALL the vegetables they have (except tomato), including jalapenos, along with provolone cheese, on flatbread or wheat with chipotle sauce or light mayo

I used to like their tuna salad, but haven't had it in a decade. I wouldn't rule it out though!
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    my go to is a 6" turkey with provolone on honey wheat... Mayo, mustard, pickles olives and banana peppers and sometimes I add oil and vinegar...

It's rare I eat sandwiches out, so when I do I tend to indulge!
  • lyzmorrison
    lyzmorrison Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    chopped salad w/ tuna. lettuce/spinach/pickles/tomatoes/tuna/salt/pepper....no cheese or dressing.