What is it about women....???

Options

Replies

• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Funny, my wife and I argue this one a lot. Apparently (in her world) I never apologize, or if I do (and yeah I really do), it's not to her liking so somehow that doesn't count. I have to say it nicely, or it never happened (yeah, we're 5 years old again). And the funny thing is that when she apologizes, it's not really saying she's sorry either (you know the tone, I'm sure you've all heard it before). Sorry OP.... sounds like even if you ever did get an apology, it's not a true or real one, and it wouldn't really change anything anyway. \m/
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    That makes them physically unable to apologize or admit when they are wrong???? And - for those of you out there who are all ready to be offended - I am WELL aware that not all women are like that. I am also WELL aware that I am an idiot and am wrong more often than not. This is not one of those times and yet, the wife slinks off to bed without so much as an apology or a good night. Very irritating.
    I was like this when I was younger. But growing up and mellowing out a bit has helped me to realize that I am fallible. :smile:
    It is hard for me to apologize when am feeling strong emotions. Sometimes I will come back apologetically the next day after I've cooled down.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    That's obnoxious no matter what gender someone is.
    It is.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    If she is late with my sammich she damn well better apologize. :angry:
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I've had multiple ex-girlfriends that were like this. One of them got fired from 3 jobs while we were together, and none of which were her fault. I've somehow managed to keep the same job for 10 years and I barely do anything.

Another one would break glasses putting them in the dishwasher, and then blame the dishwasher. Once a month she would start random fights with me, and then apologize the next day. I once got screamed at because she thought I cooked noodles for too long (they turned out fine).

I can't date someone like this, I'll stay annoyed with someone until they apologize or admit they were wrong. My sister is like this and I can't spend that much time with her.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Try acting like a gentleman instead of like a bratty child, and she might have your sandwich ready before you even ask for it. Hey, it works for my hubby! :wink:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I'm never afraid to admit when I'm wrong, and it's not hard for me to say sorry. It's not ALL women.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    oh here we go*grabs popcorn* standing room only-Ty

Share the popcorn?
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

Sorry darlin'...I'll make sure to get that sammich to you pronto...nevermind...I just dropped it on the floor...it's faster to pick it up and give it to you than make another.:wink:
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    It's easier just to give you $5 and for you to go get your own damn sammich
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    It's easier just to give you $5 and for you to go get your own damn sammich

Awesome and will need a 10 for a six pack too. :love:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Once a month she would start random fights with me, and then apologize the next day.

I think I can explain this one to you...
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Once a month she would start random fights with me, and then apologize the next day.

its ok bro, i got this one-Ty
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    If men weren't such d-bags there wouldn't be a problem
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

PLEASE DON'T----No TOM explanations :grumble:
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Nothing shows more intamcy between a married couple than one of them airing their dirty laundry to strangers. That is a strong bond.
  • Tybalt71
    Options
    If men weren't such d-bags there wouldn't be a problem
    Oh here we go, lets rock-Ty
  • Tybalt71
    Options
    Nothing shows more intamcy between a married couple than one of them airing their dirty laundry to strangers. That is a strong bond.
    THIS^^^^^^^^
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    There are so many men that don't genuinly appologize or whatever, that it makes us think ALL men are like that. So thank you brothers :wink:
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Gosh that sounds like some men I know. LOL