What is it about women....???

Options

Replies

• Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    There are so many men that don't genuinly appologize or whatever, that it makes us think ALL men are like that. So thank you brothers :wink:
    why do you hurt me so? -Ty
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I think I can explain this one to you...
    No, Brett. Please do not have this thread go in that direction!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Some girls worry that once you realise that we aren't as smart or wise or not-stupid as you originally thought we were, you wont like us as much. So when we're wrong, we may stick up our pride as a defense mechanism. Not all women, just some. Small offer of explanation.

Like when a chick catches her man with holes in a stupid story, lying about something he's embarassed about but isnt actually anything wrong... but he gets stubborn and wont admit to it- just walks it off. Similar

:)
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    HOLD UP !!!! WOMEN ARE WRONG??? WHEN DID THIS **** START HAPPENING? Im sorry I thought we were always right...and see I said I was sorry !
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Nothing shows more intimacy between a married couple than one of them airing their dirty laundry to strangers. That is a strong bond.
    THIS^^^^^^^^

yep
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'm NEVER wrong that's why I NEVER apologize. :angry:
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Once a month she would start random fights with me, and then apologize the next day.

No, I get it, I just don't understand it. They clearly know they are being irrational, and ruining the whole night, yet they do it anyway. So instead of going out to a nice dinner with a glass of wine, on the way there you choose to start some random fight about something I did three years ago and now we will just spend the rest of the night pissed at each other. Great. I will never understand why PMS has so much effect on logic and reason lol.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    And here I thought women apologized for EV. ER. Y. thing. Even things that are not their fault.

Oh, but you are talking about in an argument.

Well that's simple, we are never wrong and don't you forget it. :wink:

they will appologize to each other, but that's only when they don't mean it
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    HOLD UP !!!! WOMEN ARE WRONG??? WHEN DID THIS **** START HAPPENING? Im sorry I thought we were always right...and see I said I was sorry !

Ha, we usually let you think you are always right because we want to get lucky later.
  • kealambert
    Options

HAD to throw the 'see i said i was sorry' in there didn't you! *grumble grumble*
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    The only choice is clear. Divorce.
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

"I am woman! Hear me roar!! Watch me wear leather and spank your *kitten* with a whip! Don't EVER talk back!!"
    they can't really watch when they're tied up and blindfolded...but others could

:laugh: Great line Supermum

Glad somebody appreciates humour around here....

Totally agree with the "personality" thing vs. male or female...I don't think I've ever received an apology from a man regardless of who was wrong or at fault. And I'm pretty stubborn and will let the arguement go on forever...the tension builds for days...and the make up sex is explosive. A few good orgasms later and i can't even remember what the arguement was about?
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Once a month she would start random fights with me, and then apologize the next day.

No, I get it, I just don't understand it. They clearly know they are being irrational, and ruining the whole night, yet they do it anyway. So instead of going out to a nice dinner with a glass of wine, on the way there you choose to start some random fight about something I did three years ago and now we will just spend the rest of the night pissed at each other. Great. I will never understand why PMS has so much effect on logic and reason lol.

I've lived with it for more years than I will admit...Yes, I know I'm not being rational...You think you don't understand? Neither do I.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    The only choice is clear. Divorce.
    hahahahaa
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I'm the most stubborn person i know. I will straight faced tell you the sky is effin purple and that the cows flew home. I'm never wrong even when i know i'm wrong. Common household objects get thrown around, there's yelling and stomping of the feet. I'm never wrong. I go to bed pissed off and don't you dare effin ask/tell me to have sex unless you want your balls tied up around your throat.

then the next day when the storm blows over I'll laugh and apologize. Clearly i was wrong.

I should note i'm divorced and have never made a relationship last longer than 4---4 years, 4 weeks, and the last one was about 4 months. But i've been to therapy and am in touch with my inner self--i got tired of replacing common household object.

Are you my upstairs neighbor? lol thats exactly what she did! scream at the top of her lungs, throw ****, and stomp like a effing dinosuar. my kids 11 yrs and 5 months were terrified.

LOL. most of that was complete sarcasm to cheer up the OP. I'm not really that crazy. this is a dating site after all -- i can't go scaring off every man on MFP

Then quit PMing us all pictures of you shaving the hair off some freak's hump!!!

Wait. What?
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Nothing shows more intamcy between a married couple than one of them airing their dirty laundry to strangers. That is a strong bond.

If he was really airing his dirty laundry this thread would be far more interesting.
  • skinnywithin
    Options

HAD to throw the 'see i said i was sorry' in there didn't you! *grumble grumble*

we sneak it in there all the time you men just dont pick up on it !!
  • TheReese1206
    Options
    Not sure. I'm always the one apologizing.....even when I shouldn't. I haven't noticed that woman do that though.
  • kealambert
    Options

ah yes, the whole 'can't you figure out what i mean even though I don't say it' code thing

*further grumbling*
  • skinnywithin
    Options

ah yes, the whole 'can't you figure out what i mean even though I don't say it' code thing

*further grumbling*

STOP GRUMBLING...I think you need some make up sex !