Replies

• HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Or just sex period....
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    HOLD UP !!!! WOMEN ARE WRONG??? WHEN DID THIS **** START HAPPENING? Im sorry I thought we were always right...and see I said I was sorry !

HAD to throw the 'see i said i was sorry' in there didn't you! *grumble grumble*

we sneak it in there all the time you men just dont pick up on it !!

ah yes, the whole 'can't you figure out what i mean even though I don't say it' code thing

*further grumbling*

STOP GRUMBLING...I think you need some make up sex !

well, I feel all sex requires SOME make up...
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    That makes them physically unable to apologize or admit when they are wrong???? And - for those of you out there who are all ready to be offended - I am WELL aware that not all women are like that. I am also WELL aware that I am an idiot and am wrong more often than not. This is not one of those times and yet, the wife slinks off to bed without so much as an apology or a good night. Very irritating.

After almost 24 years of marriage, I have learned not only to apologize to my husband when I am wrong, but also to others(kids, friends) as well. It was a hard lesson, and I still sometimes find it difficult, but the more I do it, the easier it gets...
    Who did I learn this valuable lesson from? I learned from the example set by ... MY HUSBAND:blushing:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Since this is a "Fun and games" kinda thread, I should remove my bitter reply :)
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Well, as far as I'm concerned, I make stupid choices and I know if i apologize it diffuses the situation, so i am totally fine with admitting im wrong about something.

The problem is when i say im sorry, if the other person gets smug, or gloats about it...then i really regret saying it.

But. Ive said it. and i leave it at that.

I make sure MY reaction to a situation is...accountable..to me.
  • Get_Me_Fit
    Options
    What?! I'm never wrong. :laugh:

This.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Um... Women are never wrong.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    They dwive me soooo cwazyyyyyy
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    We are stubborn biatches and want to make sure that we stay in control... some times a sorry shows our soft side... with that said...

It is never a good idea to go to bed angry... and sometimes you just need to take the initiative - always use the I

--- I see I have made you angry blah blah blah

--- I am sorry you got so upset when I blah blah blah

You can control what the other person does but you can control your own reaction to it... step back and study what part of the situation you are responsible for and take the first step to make her understand that you acknowledge you to were at fault for what is going on...

On a side note though: we are always right, the only time you are right is because we had taught you it before, LOL....
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    one word...crazy...some more then others but we're all crazy :P