BLACK TEAM WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I wish I could photograph each and every one of you perty gals. I am not a photographer but I love to take pics.

Only if you promise to make me look like you !!!!!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I wish I could photograph each and every one of you perty gals. I am not a photographer but I love to take pics.

Only if you promise to make me look like you !!!!!

Repeat after me:

Hooker makeup, push up bra, soft focus
  • Marla64
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Couldn't get the makeup past the hubster--

But, the push-up bra-- no problem-- if I had anything to push up anymore :ohwell:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    :yawn: Starting dinner late. Darn. I'm starving. Owen and Jim went to Jim's moms to grill and hang out and I simply didn't fee like it.. I"m excited for my chicken and mac and cheese and I've decided to do two dance vids tonight and go for a walk a little later once it cools down. (it's like 80 something and I'm a big baby when it comes to heat and direct sunlight... irish skin.)

Anywhoooo how's everyone?
  • Marla64
    Options
    :yawn: Starting dinner late. Darn. I'm starving. Owen and Jim went to Jim's moms to grill and hang out and I simply didn't fee like it.. I"m excited for my chicken and mac and cheese and I've decided to do two dance vids tonight and go for a walk a little later once it cools down. (it's like 80 something and I'm a big baby when it comes to heat and direct sunlight... irish skin.)

Vanessa-- I'm a wimp when it comes to running in the sunlight too-- really need to overcome it. But,I swear, it saps the life out of me--
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Just got done having dinner. We had cheesy potato soup that I made in the slow cooker overnight. Yummy, yummy stuff. Body Pump was really tough tonight; I took it at a different club, and the bars at this place are heavier than what I'm used to. Talk about SORE. At least I can relax now. Hope everyone had a great day!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

Vanessa-- I'm a wimp when it comes to running in the sunlight too-- really need to overcome it. But,I swear, it saps the life out of me--

I wouldn't mind going when it's a little darker, but our park closes at dusk and I'm not comfortable running on the road at that time. I usually head out by 6:30ish and that seems to work.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Good morning Black Team!
    Well, today is the day of graduation. Today is the day I wanted to have 100 lbs gone. Just my luck I would weigh in at 99.4 lbs gone yesterday:ohwell: :laugh:
    Plus, we're having Alex's graduation party tomorrow and as much as I want to see that 100 mark, Im not going to stress it today and tomorrow. I will just wait and stress it Sat. and Sun.:laugh:
    Jeannie-I hope your off and walking next week! Feel better vibes coming your way sweetie:heart:
    Marla-Where oh where have you been? I read back through all the posts and its odd not seeing your smiling face:frown: I hope everything is ok!
    Sam & Shuntae-You ladies ROCK!! :drinker:
    Andrew-I said it before and I will say it again...your amazing, Im so proud of you, and its an honor to be on the same team as you:heart:
    Janie-Feel better vibes coming your way, too:flowerforyou:
    Familygal-Way to go!! Keep on keeping on!!:drinker:
    Sara-Have a great day! Dropping things off to various charities....your awesome:flowerforyou:
    Vanessa-Love the new AV pic!
    Hi to everyone else!!:happy: Thank you for the compliments and words of encouragment! It might take me a little longer, but I WILL get to that 100 yet:wink:
    Well, Im off to get a very busy day started. Wishing you all a great, healthy day:flowerforyou:
    ~Roni

Roni- Your the best. That's really all I can come up with. You have me speechless. What I owe you and how proud I am of you is somehow beyond description.
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Okay, so I posted this on the proud thread yesterday and I spaced about posting it here too. I have a friend getting married this weekend and I went dress shopping yesterday. Of late I've hated to shop b/c I never liked anything I tried on. Hated my body in it, etc. I was kind of excited yesterday about going b/c I haven't bought new clothes since losing some weight. My pants are held up with safety pins. So I was excited and scared to see what size I could get into. Here is a link to the style of dress that I got. My dress is a dark teal, but you'll get the idea. And, it was a 6! I'm still shocked. I haven't seen a 6 since I got preggers with Tenley, our oldest daughter. Thanks for letting me share this with you guys!

http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?eptID=50434&CatID=64185&GrpTyp=SIZ&ItemID=157507e&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=50434|50452|64179&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=17&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatId=50434|50452|64179|64185

Awesome Kati!

Way to go!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Andrew!!!!!!!

Good to see you-- we've been passing in the night lately--

Told my hubby about your success-- Shuntae's and Roni's too-- we're so impressed and proud!!!!

Hug that wife, kiss those boys-- or vicey versey--
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Hi all.

Marla and Vannessa - you are both gorgeous - no worries for you.

I am also not photogenic at all. I always get this weird look on my face just before the camera goes off.. so annoying.

Still battling the sinus bug, but seem to have a little more energy. Looking for the rain to hold off so I can get a ride in.

How the rest of your day look all?

Janie

I hear you guys. I can't smile. At least not on purpose. Every time I try to smile I either look like a crazed rapeist of like I am pooping. <sigh>
  • Marla64
    Options
    Hi all.

I am also not photogenic at all. I always get this weird look on my face just before the camera goes off.. so annoying.

Still battling the sinus bug, but seem to have a little more energy. Looking for the rain to hold off so I can get a ride in.

Janie

I hear you guys. I can't smile. At least not on purpose. Every time I try to smile I either look like a crazed rapeist of like I am pooping. <sigh>

Boy-- what a choice-- :ohwell:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Hi all.

Janie

Oh MARLA!!!! I've missed you so!

But I gotta go to Gym.

Check in later!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Hi all.

Janie

Oh MARLA!!!! I've missed you so!

But I gotta go to Gym.

Check in later!

Go kick some *kitten*, my good man!!!!!!
  • lynniejones
    Options
    I have a confession: I :heart: my bicycle.

I'm afraid I may give up running for cycling. I could go for hours it seems. I plan it like a secret tryst. (Okay, as soon as hubby leaves, I am getting on the bike and I am not coming home until dark. On my day off I am looking forward to sneaking off and putting my nose in the wind and my *kitten* in the saddle to see how far I can go). Oh how I love love love it. I'm pushing as hard as I can, burning more calories than my pathetic little runs. I am going to try to do both. It's fantastic.

The freedom! It's beautiful.
  • Marla64
    Options

I'm afraid I may give up running for cycling. I could go for hours it seems. I plan it like a secret tryst. (Okay, as soon as hubby leaves, I am getting on the bike and I am not coming home until dark. On my day off I am looking forward to sneaking off and putting my nose in the wind and my *kitten* in the saddle to see how far I can go). Oh how I love love love it. I'm pushing as hard as I can, burning more calories than my pathetic little runs. I am going to try to do both. It's fantastic.

That's what it's all about, missy-- finding what you love and going for it--

I'm happy you love your Bi-cycle!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

Oh Lynnie, I'm so glad you enjoy cycling so much! It feels great to be able to find your 'thing' and go with it. :bigsmile:
  • lynniejones
    Options

You know everytime you type it you sing it in your head. BI-cycle! BI-cycle! I know you do, because every time I read it I sing it in my head.
    (dang it!)
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

You know everytime you type it you sing it in your head. BI-cycle! BI-cycle! I know you do, because every time I read it I sing it in my head.
    (dang it!)

This must be a generation thing, 'cause I have no clue what y'all are talking about.
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Well, I'm back. I did a 20 minute walk/jog. Walk 2 minutes, jog 1. I did pretty good. Had to stop a little early on a couple of the jogs cuz i was going up hills.

I also found out the hard way why they call Hill Street Hill street... That was fun.

My shins are officially on fire.

They can't like break or anything, right? I mean, it's safe to push through the pain, right?

Whew. That felt awesome though.